Apr 19, 2023
Now the problem is who will share the next game due to current situation?
Well. Maybe a top-tier patron of NLT Media will share their game and updates when they get them. (Which I think is probably unlikely because it's so expensive.) On the other hand there's a load of "casual" NLT Media patrons who get the game six weeks after release of the most recent version, so instead of getting the latest version of the game, on update days, like now, maybe a "casual" user will post a retro version of the game on f95zone for us to enjoy. Or maybe we will still have access to a cracked updater like many of us use now to keep our games current? (y) Who knows? :unsure: I would be very surprised if some ingenious person didn't cobble together a solution of some sort. :)

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2023
Which current situation? I mean updates comes, someone puts a link to the update here on this forum, I download update my version, problem solved.

Which current situation are you talking about ?
TGO updates shared here are home-made from files taken from versions of TGO which have been updated using cracked NLT Media launchers. Without cracked launchers there would be no timely updates. The next game will have it's own new, improved and unique updater/launcher, which may not be crackable, in which case there will be no updates for for the new game shared on f95zone unless a top tier patron of NLT Media steps up to donate them. :cry: That's the situation. :eek:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
unless a top tier patron of NLT Media steps up to donate them. :cry: That's the situation. :eek:
To be honest this was the case pretty much from the start of this site... :KEK: And not just for NLT games but all of them...

Might be a good idea to those eager beavers to rethink what they are doing... :cautious:

Apr 19, 2023
To be honest this was the case pretty much from the start of this site... :KEK: And not just for NLT games but all of them...

Might be a good idea to those eager beavers to rethink what they are doing... :cautious:
Trouble with NLT Media is that their top tier Patreon subscription is really costly, too costly for most people who visit this site I would have thought. ;) (Especially if they support more than one developer.) I can afford $2 a month to be a "Casual" NLT Media patron but $25 a month for "Grand Master" membership, where you get the latest version of the game and it's updates immediately after release, is way too rich for my blood. On the NLT Media blog they've several times mentioned a new launcher is being developed, for the new game, but whether this will turn out to be crackable or not I have no idea. If not I'll just play older versions of the game as and when they become available. People on this site seem happy to wait months for updates to many games so why get uptight about being six weeks behind wealthier "Grand Masters" when it comes to NLT Media's future games? :confused: Life is too short to waste worrying or angry about shit like that. :LOL:

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
TGO updates shared here are home-made from files taken from versions of TGO which have been updated using cracked NLT Media launchers. Without cracked launchers there would be no timely updates. The next game will have it's own new, improved and unique updater/launcher, which may not be crackable, in which case there will be no updates for for the new game shared on f95zone unless a top tier patron of NLT Media steps up to donate them. :cry: That's the situation. :eek:
may i know how did you got that cracked nlt media launcher?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
People on this site seem happy to wait months for updates to many games so why get uptight about being six weeks behind wealthier "Grand Masters" when it comes to NLT Media's future games? :confused: Life is too short to waste worrying or angry about shit like that. :LOL:
Welp you mix AVNs with this premade rpgm game ( hence the constant limited 2 updates pro month ) which is pretty bad :LOL: The two aren't in the same league ( talking about the best in comparison ) not in size not in development time not in content and not in genre at all ;) And by the way once an update is dropped ( by a patron or let's put it Grand Master in NLTs business ) EVERYBODY from around the world show up eager to get their hands on it ASAP... sometimes causing trouble even to F95 :LOL:

The folks who are " happy to wait months for updates " as you put it are actually at the end of their ropes and if you check those threads you will realize that those " patient " people went already bonkers and dragged the respective threads down in the mud :KEK: Anyhow... I really do agree with your final statement... people who don't know how to get stuff ( or become a patron or a customer ) need to learn how to be patient :p

About the new launcher... nothing is uncrackable..... :devilish: and to tell you the truth NLTs ( the whole staff ) have been very very very negligent when it came to their own safety sooo... if this will go on in the future cracking their new launcher will be a cinch :KEK::KEK::KEK: ( of course for those with skillz :p ) but the rest will still struggle just like they do now...

Reactions: Deepsu985

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
Thanks for the help, but I don't have that door activated...
I don't remember this part of the game well but I think you have to enter the door on the right to do what you have to do. I think that if you activate the panel you will get the recipe for the ant killer.

talruum

Aug 5, 2022
Guys, can any of You provide me with save file of the completed chapter 43 ? I had it finished and had my windows crashed (formated hdd drive) and now I am with nothing at the game. And frankly saying I don't have energy to do it all over again. Thanks in advance !

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes