Pablillo1

Jan 28, 2021
Hello people, I am currently playing with a guide and I am 36% through the game. The oracle tells me "you've finished this chapter. but you've missed some secrets. Don't be afraid to talk to strangers" I talked to every NPC in the game and the only one who says something coherent is Bobby who asks me to Check if the officer is okay in the mansion but when you talk to him nothing happens. Someone help me, I'm stuck!
Update: I found my missing key but Heather is supposed to call me to start the new update but she doesn't. I have downloaded the latest one that is in this post which seems strange to me, any advice to fix it?

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
At 14% Oracle keeps telling me "There's something you need hidden in the dead tree at the warehouse". I'm pretty sure I got it but it just keeps coming up on what to do next
There are two dead trees at Warehouse... one inside the fence and one outside.

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
Hello all, I never made a post but I wanted to share my ranking of these pretty women, I loved doing it. I recently finished TGO, and I made the TofN tierlist too. I chose to give 2 S+ for each part, but my favorite is Heather :). View attachment 2928172
I like how you have chosen your favorites, the tier is almost identical to mine, 3 of them are also in my S which are Clare, Andrea and Heather in which Diana is also but for me the S+ and favorite of the 32 girls of the three games without a doubt from the first moment I saw her is the gorgeous and beautiful Melissa Bhat. :love:

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Anticipating the update tomorrow. It will be interesting to see that now I have gone legitimate and bought it on Steam how quickly the update appears. To date I have been used to updating immediately when the countdown clock hits zero but I would not be surprised (but disappointed) if there is a delay in it appearing on Steam. All will be revealed tomorrow.

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes