NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Steam will not be updated again until the game is finished. They have said it multiple times over on their Discord
I didn’t realise that - bit rubbish really - I know it is stated as Early Access but I assumed that meant that it wasn’t finished and updates would be applied as they become available, I.E. every fortnight. I did not specifically read the Early Access blurb on Steam, does it say that the fortnightly updates won’t be applied - I’ll check later on. If not that isn’t very good, NLT and Steam can’t expect customers to rely on Discord to get that vital information.

Guess it’s back to Plan B then, carry on as before, which will make my Steam copy unplayable (because the version of the save file and the version of the Steam application won’t match). In two minds whether to refund if I’m still within the window - probably won’t because the idea was to go legit and give NLT some money but I do feel the relationship has soured a little.

UPDATE - just checked on Steam, the Early Access blurb makes no mention of updates being deliberately withheld for 6 months.

Last edited:

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
WYM canon ending? It’s a harem—canonically he ends up with all of them, which is why they all show up with Henry in this game too.

It’ll be the same for William and the TGO girls. You’re just listing off the ones who have pregnancy content.
Must admit that I hadn’t thought about harems and the girls in them being dedicated to a specific MC until reading some of the recent posts - for example that William can’t have sex with Madelyn because she is in Henry’s harem.

I had to go back and look at TON because the idea of Madelyn being in the harem struck me as strange, but you are all correct, there she is. The reason I say it as strange is that she is Henry’s adversary, the enemy, and she certainly doesn’t live with/near him, was she in the final, happy ending orgy scene, I can’t remember. I guess she is available for Booty Calls so maybe that is what makes her a harem girl. But all the same, does feel a little strange because she was always an enemy and remains so, especially as Henry was in TGO and Madelyn was still opposing him.

Thinking about it, William and Henry should have joined forces. When Madelyn was blocking William’s progress, Henry could have used his phone to demand an immediate Booty Call, Madelyn would have to agree, which would free up William’s path.

I get it, it’s a game, don’t question the logic too much. Probably, because Madelyn is one of my favourite characters, and she is on the evil/enemy side so personally I’d prefer her it not to be in a harem so that she can appear in each story and use sex in an evil way to disrupt the MC’s plans.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
WYM canon ending? It’s a harem—canonically he ends up with all of them, which is why they all show up with Henry in this game too.

It’ll be the same for William and the TGO girls. You’re just listing off the ones who have pregnancy content.
Yeah it's a harem but one of them is the 'main' chick who is more special to MC. In ToN it was Jessica. TGO is hinting at Erica last update

Mar 7, 2022
is anyone else locked out of the angel puzzel 2 and 6 they tell me to find 1 kamatsutra page for 2 and 2 for 6 found multple but still locked out don't know if its a specific 1 or game bugged out
They came up magically around the time they were supposed to in the game (after getting Arianna's profile in Hell)...

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Early access... :unsure: What could it mean ?! :oops::unsure: Oh yeah ! Google it :geek:
:ROFLMAO:

I have plenty of Early Access games on Steam and all have released updates as they have become available.

Take UBOAT for example which was released in 30 April 2019 - it is still in Early Access and has released 21 updates.

Countess in Crimson - been in Early Access since 18 May 2022 - has had six updates since, all released on Steam.

She Will Punish Them - been in Early Access since 9 April 2020 - has had 47 updates since, all released on Steam.

Just because a game is in Early Access does not mean it won’t be updated along the way, there is nothing in the Steam definition of Early Access that states that an Early Access game will not be updated until full release.

Clearly each developer is free to treat Early Access as they feel and it seems that NLT don’t plan to release anything more until the end. But I had no reason to think that given that every Early Access game I’d played before hand has released updates so it was reasonable that I would think that NLT would do the same.

I did consider refunding it, I still meet the requirements but I've decided to keep the game, the idea was to pay for the game that I've been playing, but I have uninstalled it on Steam for now as I won't be able to use it for another 6 months.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Yeah it's a harem but one of them is the 'main' chick who is more special to MC. In ToN it was Jessica. TGO is hinting at Erica last update
Or possibly Judy - though that would be wrong. The reason I say that is that in the most recent individual scenes with Judy and Erica there was option to impregnate them.

Erica doesn't feel quite right though, it doesn't feel that there has been more of a bonding with her than any of the others. It was different with Jessica in TON because there was the whole dating angle and romantic talk.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amil Io

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
I have plenty of Early Access games on Steam and all have released updates as they have become available.

Take UBOAT for example which was released in 30 April 2019 - it is still in Early Access and has released 21 updates.

Countess in Crimson - been in Early Access since 18 May 2022 - has had six updates since, all released on Steam.

She Will Punish Them - been in Early Access since 9 April 2020 - has had 47 updates since, all released on Steam.

Just because a game is in Early Access does not mean it won’t be updated along the way, there is nothing in the Steam definition of Early Access that states that an Early Access game will not be updated until full release.

Clearly each developer is free to treat Early Access as they feel and it seems that NLT don’t plan to release anything more until the end. But I had no reason to think that given that every Early Access game I’d played before hand has released updates so it was reasonable that I would think that NLT would do the same.

I was planning on keeping the game anyway, but the micro-aggression that I am experiencing on this thread is convincing me to refund it.
"She wil punish them" is dead. Last update was 15.2.2023.

Feb 8, 2023
Best practice is to back up your www folder BEFORE updating so you can roll your game back to the last working version if something goes wrong: if you don't do this and the worst happens and the game can't be repaired you may have to replace everything with new. That said herewith The Genesis Order v.87092 for Windows/Linux.

MEGA

GoFile

Enjoy.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes