NDCL1

Jan 26, 2020
Right, I've taken my save from my AppData etc, I suppose it's "DefaultTGOfile1.rpgsave". And yes, I've checked out all links, FAQ etc. Seems I'm really not computer savvy, because I still haven't been able to 'reactivate' my old save.
1694794421065.png

However, wherever and whenever I copy that file in the game folder, I still can't continue the game where I left off. This is my "www" folder, where do I copy the save to be able to continue where I left off about a year ago? Thanks for the help!
1694794622091.png

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

anonymous0008

Jun 15, 2020
Right, I've taken my save from my AppData etc, I suppose it's "DefaultTGOfile1.rpgsave". And yes, I've checked out all links, FAQ etc. Seems I'm really not computer savvy, because I still haven't been able to 'reactivate' my old save.
View attachment 2932429

However, wherever and whenever I copy that file in the game folder, I still can't continue the game where I left off. This is my "www" folder, where do I copy the save to be able to continue where I left off about a year ago? Thanks for the help!
View attachment 2932433
Can u upload your save file?

anonymous0008

Jun 15, 2020
View attachment 2932429

View attachment 2932433
I believe that the saves are not located in the main game folder but somewhere else!

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
The Genesis Order [v.87092] Compressed

Let me know if you have any issues.
Virustotal -

FULL UPDATE ONLY (not compressed)
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Compressed
DISABLE Low Quality in Game settings

Update Only
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

Original - 10.7GB, Compressed - 1.35GB
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

LQ Version
ENABLE Low Quality in Game settings

Update Only (LQ)

Mega - Mega
GoFile -

(LQ) - Original - 10.7GB, Compressed - 840MB
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All
Compressed Version now updated to 87092. Enjoy!

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
In the forest is the bug I think. I don't see the Alia "rescue" scene. Anyone have the same problem?
It worked okay for me. You go up the right hand side of the church, Hannah runs out and you follow. You should then see the pond with the alligator, Alia stuck over at the right of the pool and Hannah climbs to the top of the rocks.

You then need to go and find bait.

I did experience an application crash on the bait finding screen. I'd pushed a rock around and got into a position where neither the rock nor the MC would moved. ESC would not bring up the menu. So had to quite and lost some progress.

Last edited:

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
View attachment 2932429

View attachment 2932433
Save folder.png That is the right folder your save file is right there, now if you get a new save file from here that is at same slot ie slot 1 overwrite it with new save. then go to game load it and go to save it n then your new save will be there. with other save slots you need to start a game save it at 0%, then when you add a new save game to that slot do same overwrite that game save andthen load it n go stright to save it and will show your new save % :)

Reactions: TREXrg

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
Android version please ☺☺☺
The Genesis Order [v.87092] Unofficial Android

Let me know if you have any issues.
Tested on Bluestacks 5 and my S9+

Android: approx. 1.3GB
DISABLE Low Quality in Game settings
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

Virustotal -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All
Done!

frozen737

Aug 15, 2023
It worked okay for me. You go up the right hand side of the church, Hannah runs out and you follow. You should then see the pond with the alligator, Alia stuck over at the right of the pool and Hannah climbs to the top of the rocks.

You then need to go and find bait.
This part works fine, but when I go back with bait I see only forest backround like during conversation. I'll try download full version, not only update.

NDCL1

Jan 26, 2020
View attachment 2932549 That is the right folder your save file is right there, now if you get a new save file from here that is at same slot ie slot 1 overwrite it with new save. then go to game load it and go to save it n then your new save will be there. with other save slots you need to start a game save it at 0%, then when you add a new save game to that slot do same overwrite that game save andthen load it n go stright to save it and will show your new save % :)
Got it, thanks a lot!

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes