Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Anticipating the update tomorrow. It will be interesting to see that now I have gone legitimate and bought it on Steam how quickly the update appears. To date I have been used to updating immediately when the countdown clock hits zero but I would not be surprised (but disappointed) if there is a delay in it appearing on Steam. All will be revealed tomorrow.
Did you read the blurb on Steam about it being in Early Access and what that means? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Did you read the blurb on Steam about it being in Early Access and what that means? :ROFLMAO:
The reality is that in just means that the game is not finished, the developer is still working on it.

But NLT is a reliable developer, we know that t is 86% complete and that every two weeks a new update (1% or 2%) will be released.

Some developers take the piss with the Early Access scheme in my option, use it to deploy scrappy, buggy, unfinished games and then barely communicate let alone provide updates.

I have some games that are Early Access that have barely changed in two years. Most likely the developer has abandoned the project which is a known risk that you sign up to but what annoys me is that it is still be sold on Steam being described as work in progress rather than abandoned.

I am confident that Steam will be updated tomorrow, just wondering whether it will be at 16:00 (UK time) or whether there will be some hours delay as it goes through the Steam release process.

Reactions: TREXrg

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
I am confident that Steam will be updated tomorrow, just wondering whether it will be at 16:00 (UK time) or whether there will be some hours delay as it goes through the Steam release process.
Steam will not be updated again until the game is finished. They have said it multiple times over on their Discord

Reactions: TREXrg

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
My Pseudo-Incest Mod has been FINALIZED!
-Added Chloe, Carol, and Hannah as Sister/Aunt/Cousin
-Updated Map to "Aunty's Farm"
-Updated Menu HUD and Dialogue Names
This mod should work for the entirety/duration of TGO but only mods the NAME assets, not dialogue!

Here's the direct Download link (MediaFire):

THANK YOU ALL for Over 150,000 Downloads! (including v.1)
As many of you have realized by now, you do NOT have to re-apply this mod for every update, as the instructions suggest in step 4. I will update this post when that's no longer the case. If it ever stops working, re-Apply should be the fix.
View attachment 2078623

Or go here to find the original post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-09013-nlt-media.101325/post-7123516

Be sure to pair this with PervySensei's Dialogue Patch!
If you want modified Dialogue for the first few updates...
(Sadly his contribution has been Discontinued, so only the first few updates were patched)

~Garrettino~

Hey

where to find the PervySensei's Dialogue Patch! ?

Reactions: Majormanager

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I hope they drop the not-incest-but-maybe safe for patreon relationship confusion bs in the next game.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Hey

where to find the PervySensei's Dialogue Patch! ?
It's been since removed I believe; it only covered like 1 or 2 updates, out of the whole game, so I wouldn't bother with it. Still waiting on one of the few people who "asked" to continue that portion, to step up, none have so far. I have no plans to do it, as I just edit images and UI elements, I'm not a code or text guy.

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
It's been since removed I believe; it only covered like 1 or 2 updates, out of the whole game, so I wouldn't bother with it. Still waiting on one of the few people who "asked" to continue that portion, to step up, none have so far. I have no plans to do it, as I just edit images and UI elements, I'm not a code or text guy.

Would be nice if someone made a proper Ipatch. Where they call each other by their relation and not names.

Reactions: Garrettino

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Would be nice if someone made a proper Ipatch
Go for it... ain't nobody stopping you... ;)

When you actually do ( or someone else ) THEN you will really grasp just what are you yearning for :LOL: For a fucking word or two...

You can make an educated guess here right ? :KEK:
WHERE WILL I FIND THE OTHER HALF OF - TORN PAGE OF LILLIAN..
Pics are usually picked up from the store... but it might be that asking around for tips from the headless chickens around the town will bear some fruits too... :unsure:

opera1237

Jun 15, 2022
I like how you have chosen your favorites, the tier is almost identical to mine, 3 of them are also in my S which are Clare, Andrea and Heather in which Diana is also but for me the S+ and favorite of the 32 girls of the three games without a doubt from the first moment I saw her is the gorgeous and beautiful Melissa Bhat. :love:
Thanks :) Melissa is a great choice too, i like it, she's perfect, but I had to choose the beautiful Heather.

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
Thanks :) Melissa is a great choice too, i like it, she's perfect, but I had to choose the beautiful Heather.
Of course, dude, this thing about beauty is so subjective that this is how it is, but I see that we both agree on something, we are very crazy about brunettes. In short, the fact is that I not only choose them for their beauty but also for their personality, coherence and morality.

Reactions: OMGAlpha

Baba Yaga RUS

Jr. Uploader
Aug 23, 2022
I posted a video here, what do you think? Do you need more?
By the way, if you have suitable music, then sew it on. It would be nice to add a music track to your video.

vlc 2023-09-15 02-52-12-052.jpg

Last edited:

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I wonder who the canon-ending girls are this time.
For ToN it was Alia+Sofia or Jessica (still hate that they did not do a small ending for each LI)
For this one it seems Erica (pretty clear last release) and ... Melissa? Judy maybe

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I wonder who the canon-ending girls are this time.
For ToN it was Alia+Sofia or Jessica (still hate that they did not do a small ending for each LI)
For this one it seems Erica (pretty clear last release) and ... Melissa? Judy maybe
WYM canon ending? It’s a harem—canonically he ends up with all of them, which is why they all show up with Henry in this game too.

It’ll be the same for William and the TGO girls. You’re just listing off the ones who have pregnancy content.

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes