C4-621

Jun 29, 2020
Geez, the amount of people asking for full save, android, compressed, missing error.
Can't believe I'm triggered by how many people don't know how to use find button.
I already searched for a save file for the last version and there is none.
That is why I asked.
But I'm not getting triggered because nobody posted it yet.

Reactions: Ray2121

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Want a compressed version and can't find one? Be a hero, today, and compress it yourself for others to enjoy! Simples.

Th3R1ddl3

Aug 29, 2020
mates,
i've collected 8 feathers but no attic option into the shop (i got the jukebox for 5k)

i've also noticed that i've a lock " unlocked" in there, right side of Glue..
any ideas?

DcntMood

Feb 10, 2021
Hello people,please can someone tell me where can i find PervySensei's text patch?I downloaded incest mod from Garretino if i got his name correctly,and it tells me to pair it with text patch from Sensei,i can't seem to find it,can anyone help?

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
I Patch plus compress version plus modified version plus Android version, I want it all
Does anyone have it?

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
mates,
i've collected 8 feathers but no attic option into the shop (i got the jukebox for 5k)

i've also noticed that i've a lock " unlocked" in there, right side of Glue..
any ideas?
The attic just appears - just go upstairs - can't interact with it yet, but looks interesting for future updates.

You should have a recipe for the feathers in Angelcraft.

I also have a lock to the right of the glue - obviously something to appear in a later update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Th3R1ddl3

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
Hello people,please can someone tell me where can i find PervySensei's text patch?I downloaded incest mod from Garretino if i got his name correctly,and it tells me to pair it with text patch from Sensei,i can't seem to find it,can anyone help?
This games does not need the Patch. It does not apply to this story, and has been dropped long time ago just play the game.

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 2900707

Big developments are underway with the next game in the series. We have a name! What is that name? It'll be revealed with the logo this month! So stay tuned!

The Genesis Order continues later this month with a new bonus chapter featuring Alia and Hannah! What are they up to? If it involves Hannah you know it's going to be a wild ride. In addition to a new story with Hannah and Alia there will also be a new Kamasutra page and a new lewd pinup for Arianna. But that's not all, a new video in the XXX Shop will feature a caring and beautiful woman of Cape Vedra!

Thank you everyone for the support! Don't forget to vote on Discord as we set up polls that will affect the next game! All Patreon supporters of NLT get a voice!
jessica and janet is most beautiful women in cape vedra.. and i wonder about what he planned for alia and hannah? i would be disappointed if canmore fucks alia

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes