Apr 19, 2023
Weekly Report!

Meet Lucy and Divya from Symphony of the Serpent!

That's right! A second nurse! Lucy is a nurse at AnkhLife Hospital and Divya is a waitress at Big Tits & Food! A couple of lookers for sure, but we'd love to hear your thoughts on . and join the conversation and help shape the final designs for all the women of SotS.

Coming later this month is the next chapter of The Genesis Order which will feature a story costarring Henry from Treasure of Nadia! Stay tuned for more teases of the new chapter coming November 15th.

Thank you everyone for the support!
Bonus content costarring Henry from Treasure of Nadia? After recently being vaporised saving the world? WTF? :confused: Is Henry going to "borrow" a body like Lilith borrowed Madalyn? Or will he appear in a flashback to an event during which he was alive? Or will he advise TGO's William from the Soul Crystal in the same way Evie advised him? Lots of possibilities. :unsure:

Last edited:

numnum32

Feb 11, 2019
Capture.JPG
When I go to the Mansion backdoor (it's a quest to go here) , it bugs and stays like this, nothing happens... Any Solutions to this?

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
Bonus content costarring Henry from Treasure of Nadia? After recently being vaporised saving the world? WTF? :confused: Is Henry going to "borrow" a body like Lilith borrowed Madalyn? Or will he appear in a flashback to an event during which he was alive? Or will he advise TGO's William from the Soul Crystal in the same way Evie advised him? Lots of possibilities. :unsure:
maybe some flashback story

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Weekly Report!

Meet Lucy and Divya from Symphony of the Serpent!

That's right! A second nurse! Lucy is a nurse at AnkhLife Hospital and Divya is a waitress at Big Tits & Food! A couple of lookers for sure, but we'd love to hear your thoughts on . and join the conversation and help shape the final designs for all the women of SotS.

Coming later this month is the next chapter of The Genesis Order which will feature a story costarring Henry from Treasure of Nadia! Stay tuned for more teases of the new chapter coming November 15th.

Thank you everyone for the support!
We really need closure with Henry. Will he stay as a soul living the stone? What will his harem think? Especially Jessica when they canonically have a child

Apr 19, 2023
We really need closure with Henry. Will he stay as a soul living the stone? What will his harem think? Especially Jessica when they canonically have a child
If Henry could "borrow" William's body maybe Henry could access one or more girls from William's harem, or at least get back to Alia, Diana and Tasha from ToN all of whom are "guest starring" in TGO. :unsure:

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Thanks for the offer but, as it happens, I'm completely up-to-date and have my own save.

But I really do appreciate your offer.

If only more people would mention saves more.

or, perhaps more in the style of your comment:

No !!

StewardS

Oct 22, 2023
Here a save file for TGO V.90111 with money mod (multivitamin 3/24 [Publics store and Channel 4])

REMOVE .zip FROM FILE NAME

Just change to "DefaultTGOglobal1.rpgsave" or etc for windows.

Note: The number in the save file name e.g. "DefaultTGOfile1.rpgsave" tells you which save slot you have to use in the game. Means, "DefaultTGOfile99.rpgsave" uses save slot 99. This information is stored in the "DefaultTGOglobal.rpgsave" file.

Start your game and load the slot where your game was (the information will not appear correct on the save).

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
I really love the game animations and curvy characters, but somehow it starts to feel that i is getting more of a puzzle game. Sex related things are getting too silly and boring, something like, wow.. let's fuck, it is so fun! Without bigger passion, blackmail, cheating, ntr, cuckold, etc... These series need something new, more modern. Enough of ancient mysteries :)

Joker6678

Nov 7, 2021
Here a save file for TGO V.90111 with money mod (multivitamin 3/24 [Publics store and Channel 4])

REMOVE .zip FROM FILE NAME

Just change to "DefaultTGOglobal1.rpgsave" or etc for windows.

Note: The number in the save file name e.g. "DefaultTGOfile1.rpgsave" tells you which save slot you have to use in the game. Means, "DefaultTGOfile99.rpgsave" uses save slot 99. This information is stored in the "DefaultTGOglobal.rpgsave" file.

Start your game and load the slot where your game was (the information will not appear correct on the save).
Can't open the file. I tried what you said but Can't make it work

Reactions: krepskrauser

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I really love the game animations and curvy characters, but somehow it starts to feel that i is getting more of a puzzle game. Sex related things are getting too silly and boring, something like, wow.. let's fuck, it is so fun! Without bigger passion, blackmail, cheating, ntr, cuckold, etc... These series need something new, more modern. Enough of ancient mysteries :)
We will almost certainly never see NTR at NTL media. Dev and his community are clearly focused on a younger audience. Stuff like cheating, NTR, cuckold & co is more for the more mature generation of my year + x. But that's okay. When I was younger, my fantasies were completely different, too. :cool:

The mystery elements should also stay. Every author has his or her own domain; not everyone can write everything. That's not the problem either. NTL media games just needs more focus on character development and storytelling. To me, no matter how great I think the games are at first, from the last third onwards they just seem like gonzo that is interrupted by an excuse of an annoying story. Nothing is really thought out or well written anymore, it's just slapped on. I like the games, but I haven't experienced the real WOW yet.

• Angry
Reactions: Dragis

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
We will almost certainly never see NTR at NTL media. Dev and his community are clearly focused on a younger audience. Stuff like cheating, NTR, cuckold & co is more for the more mature generation of my year + x. But that's okay. When I was younger, my fantasies were completely different, too. :cool:

The mystery elements should also stay. Every author has his or her own domain; not everyone can write everything. That's not the problem either. NTL media games just needs more focus on character development and storytelling. To me, no matter how great I think the games are at first, from the last third onwards they just seem like gonzo that is interrupted by an excuse of an annoying story. Nothing is really thought out or well written anymore, it's just slapped on. I like the games, but I haven't experienced the real WOW yet.
Excellent analysis on this mysterious developer NTL. Now, how about doing the same on the developer of this game NLT? :p

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Clipboard01.jpg

I get this error about a missing dog when I go to the store. Like, what? This game doesn't even use .png files.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023

I'm glad as I got older, I didn't become as bitter, resentful, and spiteful as everyone else in this "mature generation".

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes