exsomon

May 11, 2020
Save files are enough
then you transfer The Genesis Order- V.90111-Compressed folder to your new pc

Save Location:
Hi, I want to move the game to the new pc. What files I need to backup and copy to new pc?

Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Linux: ~/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: hrhr and Motsaw

hozey

Mar 18, 2019
Has anyone got a fix for the graphics problem?
see attached View attachment 3067568
Hey I had this issue, I am using a 7900 xtx and this started popping up after the drivers that introduced HYPR-RX. What I did to temp fix was, start the game with windows 8 compatibility checked ( right click on the game.exe -----> compatibility tab--------> make sure compatibility with windows 8 is checked) this should work....btw if you're on an AMD card the latest drivers 23.11.1 fixes this issue. Hope this helps

brinith

Oct 12, 2019
Can somebody tell me what the fuck I'm supposed to do in the latest update. Exclamation point is on the oracle portal and obviously can't use the oracle for tips. Hell is empty. I'm losing my patience.

romariomr

Oct 22, 2018
Here a save file for TGO V.90111 with money mod (multivitamin 3/24 [Publics store and Channel 4])

REMOVE .zip FROM FILE NAME

Just change to "DefaultTGOglobal1.rpgsave" or etc for windows.

Note: The number in the save file name e.g. "DefaultTGOfile1.rpgsave" tells you which save slot you have to use in the game. Means, "DefaultTGOfile99.rpgsave" uses save slot 99. This information is stored in the "DefaultTGOglobal.rpgsave" file.

Start your game and load the slot where your game was (the information will not appear correct on the save).
It says the file is corrupted.

idontknowrofl

Feb 1, 2020
Is there an estimate on how long it'll be until the final version? I assume the next versions will be v91, v92, v93 .... until v1.0 so 10 more updates/20 more weeks. Is that right?

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
i started the games and saved it but i cant find the save folder. can somebody help me?
Yes - try reading what's probably on the last page BEFORE asking your question. At least *try* to find the answer before going "help".

11 posts above yours - so in the last 10 when you posted - is
Save Location:

Windows:
The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Linux: ~/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.
Particularly as you didn't bother to mention your platform.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes