Feb 8, 2023
Always best to make a backup of your www folder before changing it, in any way, so if something goes wrong you can restore your game to working order. The update has been uploaded untested and a copy of your www folder insures against disaster. And with that here's the Windows/Linux update for The Genesis Order v.91112.

MEGA

GoFile

Last edited:

Mik91

Jan 22, 2020
Always best to make a backup of your www folder before changing it, in any way, so if something goes wrong you can restore your game to working order. The update has been uploaded untested and a coppy of your www folder insures against disaster. And with that here's the Windows/Linux update for The Genesis Order v.91112.

MEGA

Mega

GoFile

Thanks man a lot. Just how the hell are you so fast?

rehbel

Apr 4, 2023
Anyone having an issue where it would randomly pause with a background during conversations? Have to right click and go back for it to go away. Now I'm trying to access anglecraft and it just shows me moving clouds...

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
A thought occurred to me last time I was playing this. I know it's a hentai game, but why do all the characters treat sex so casually? Is that supposed to be part of the shared universe with Lust Epidemic? Is it the sex virus making everyone act like fucking someone is socially comparable to having dinner with them?

Reactions: Theboss223

Theboss223

Oct 11, 2021
A thought occurred to me last time I was playing this. I know it's a hentai game, but why do all the characters treat sex so casually? Is that supposed to be part of the shared universe with Lust Epidemic? Is it the sex virus making everyone act like fucking someone is socially comparable to having dinner with them?
Yes, it is a shared universe with lust epidemic. They mention the sex virus a couple times in TGO, but I don't really know the full lore tbh. But, I imagine that it's definitely affecting their decisions.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
The Genesis Order Step-by-Step Walkthrough (v.91112):
Part 1: Google Drive
Part 2: Google Drive
-Contains everything you need, from the first update to the last update.

The Genesis Order Key and Chest Guide (v.91112):
-To check out the locations of keys, chests, gargoyles, etc. Not necessary if already using the "Step-by-Step walkthrough".

I will report this post to get pinned in the OP. All credit to the respective authors.
updated

Reactions: EbonyObsessed

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
I see all kinds of walkthroughs and comments about today's update, but I don't see today's update. Any idea when?
Always best to make a backup of your www folder before changing it, in any way, so if something goes wrong you can restore your game to working order. The update has been uploaded untested and a copy of your www folder insures against disaster. And with that here's the Windows/Linux update for The Genesis Order v.91112.

MEGA

Mega

GoFile

literally one page ago

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes