Feb 8, 2023
Houston, We have a problem..

As your last updates were perfect, this time i didn't saved the old www before updating.
for Murphy's law this time I had an error in which the games crashes once I enter the shop and in the forest (so far)

Error
Uncaught syntax error unexpected token in Json at position 0

i've already tried to reinstall the update but no success.

any idea other than re download the whole game and a savegame from the last update?
The update is definitely 100%. I've used it myself and if it were faulty by now there world be several other people hereabouts reporting the same error as you. The problem is almost certainly local to you. The reason I advocate backing up the game before doing anything is because even if updates are perfect, when downloading them from the cloud random errors can creep despite all the error correction, which I think is what happened to you. Could even be a glitch on your own kit maybe which caused it. The only thing I can suggest is to download the most recent update again and apply it a second time in hopes that it will cure the problem. Other than that you will have to download the whole game because once an update is applied not only does it add new files to the game it overwrites and alters tons of old files, meaning that there is no feasible way to reverse the situation because without a backup you no longer have the files necessary to restore the game to its original state. Sorry. :(

Last edited:

Th3R1ddl3

Aug 29, 2020
The update is definitely 100%. I've used it myself and if it were faulty by now there world be several other people hereabouts reporting the same error as you. The problem is almost certainly local to you. The reason I advocate backing up the game before doing anything is because even if updates are perfect, when downloading them from the cloud random errors can creep despite all the error correction, which I think is what happened to you. Could even be a glitch on your own kit maybe which caused it. The only thing I can suggest is to download the most recent update from here:

And apply it a second time in hopes that it will cure the problem. Other than that you will have to download the whole game because once an update is applied not only does it add new files to the game it overwrites and alters tons of old files, meaning that there is no feasible way to reverse the situation because without a backup you no longer have the files necessary to restore the game to its original state. Sorry. :(
Tried with Gofile and the one from the above link,
used both Winrar and 7zip to unpack them..
stills crashing

not a big issue download the whole game again, but i was a little disappointed (with myself) as the first time that i don't keep the backup WWW, this went bad...

thanks

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
What is the point of doing these small updates every two weeks? I think the developer should bunker down and get it done and release the rest of it in one update. I get that the main game is done but it just seems like the developer is dragging his balls with these small updates.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
What is the point of doing these small updates every two weeks? I think the developer should bunker down and get it done and release the rest of it in one update. I get that the main game is done but it just seems like the developer is dragging his balls with these small updates.
Dear Lord! Now I am imagining a pair of balls being dragged on the ground by F95 members!

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Tradition. This is how he always did it in all his games: 2 updates every month

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
The Genesis Order - Video Enhancements Mod

Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, this mod aims to enhance the game's low quality animations by utilizing AI machine learning algorithms in video upscaling and motion interpolation.

View attachment 1633618

Download: MEGA

:: Important :: Performance Patch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Awesome work Viggy ! Any chance for an update, pretty pls?

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Must admit that I'm finding that after waiting 2 weeks for each update they are becoming more and more a disappointing anti-climax.

The formula has become

1. A set of Angelcraft puzzles which, for me, have been too difficult - maybe 'too difficult' is the wrong phrase - I'm sure if I spent long enough I could work them at the end but I simply don't have the time, the patience or the interest - so much effort for a Jade Figurine, one of the most common artefacts that can be freely and quickly dug up - at least give us something interesting for solving these puzzles.
  2. A simple animated image that you buy from the XXX shop
  3. A short adventure puzzle can could be good but they make it so easy that you barely have to do anything to complete it. It involves a scene but recent ones have been disappointing.
  4. A chest, key and a K-Page video - for me this is usually the most rewarding part.
I really liked the main game but finding these 'finishing it off' updates quite disappointing.

Reactions: msnpot

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Some reasons

• The development team is just one person, they can only do so much in one two week period (sprint)
  • It is believed that the developer is also working on the new game at the same time - so 50% of his time on the new game and 50% on the TGO updates - which is why these updates are smaller than past updates. I guess this is timed such that when the TGO is released, he will also be able to release the demo (first part) of the new game
  • To keep the subscribers locked in - if he waited until he completed the rest of the game for the next update release ((in about 5 months time) then the subscribers might leave

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes