Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Reactions: Razzhuna

eros_tendre

Aug 13, 2022
Hello everybody. I play the Android version, I've done 50 % of the game and I have this error that blocks me Screenshot_20231217-212417.png
Does someone know how to fix it ? I really like this game and it would be very frustrating to stop there

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hello everybody. I play the Android version, I've done 50 % of the game and I have this error that blocks me View attachment 3182409
Does someone know how to fix it ? I really like this game and it would be very frustrating to stop there
Correct the file name to this exact one ^ it should differ somehow like Bg............ or bg............. etc. I think there will be a second one as well to fix if memory serves right :p :rolleyes:

eros_tendre

Aug 13, 2022
Correct the file name to this exact one ^ it should differ somehow like Bg............ or bg............. etc. I think there will be a second one as well to fix if memory serves right :p :rolleyes:
Thanks for the answer, I guessed it was something like that. The problem is I don't know how to access application's files on android. On my computer, which is broken, I would have corrected it without asking here but on mobile phone, it seems a thousand times more difficult...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Thanks for the answer, I guessed it was something like that. The problem is I don't know how to access application's files on android. On my computer, which is broken, I would have corrected it without asking here but on mobile phone, it seems a thousand times more difficult...
Welp... :rolleyes: Then use someone else' rig for these couple of minutes... phones need to be rooted and shit so it's not exactly recommended to operate on them... anyways good luck ;)

Reactions: TurboTorpedo

eros_tendre

Aug 13, 2022
Welp... :rolleyes: Then use someone else' rig for these couple of minutes... phones need to be rooted and shit so it's not exactly recommended to operate on them... anyways good luck ;)
I'm not sure I can really use someone's else rig to correct and then download it in Android afterwards. Well, thank anyway

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
If I buy this one >>

game froze, with this message >>

Apr 19, 2023
Hello everybody. I play the Android version, I've done 50 % of the game and I have this error that blocks me View attachment 3182409
As I remember it it's a case error in onr of the file names. Go to your www/img/pictures/ folder and change the name of BG-ChurchEast2nd-LIGHTNING.rpgmvp to BG-ChurchEast2nd-Lightning.rpgmvp and you should be good. (y)

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
If I buy this one >>

game froze, with this message >>
Than you miss this file. If you use game downloader check it if you have all right. If you use update only than try update game to v.92 and than agein to v.93 Or download whole game again.

Reactions: dr FeelGood
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes