ktemanuel

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2019
i am stuck oracle tells me the following is there something attached to the police station that you can use?

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
i am stuck oracle tells me the following is there something attached to the police station that you can use?
Hi,

If I remember correctly, you have to use your electromagnet to bypass the security lock (on the wall of the police station).

Reactions: ktemanuel

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
Apr 19, 2023
It's definitely Chloe. We haven't had a bonus scene with her yet.
Alia is still in TGO
It's definitely Chloe. We haven't had a bonus scene with her yet.
Never really found Chloe very "sexy" personally. Considering all of the possibilities the new waitress can't be Carol (busy on the farm), Kimberley (busy journalistically), Erica (treasure hunting), Melissa (detective), or Heather (real estate agent); Andrea and Nellie would probably think waitressing was beneath them, and Ella is doubtless doing her thing in the criminal underworld somewhere. So by a process of elimination this leaves Chloe, Hannah, Judy and Lillian as the most likely candidates to get a job at Dick's. Alia from ToN has had a sex scene in TGO, with the MC and Hannah, and is still in North Santiva so maybe NLT Media will throw her into the mix although, again, Alia is way too childlike to ever appear "sexy" to me. :confused: My money is on Lillian or Judy as the new employee at Dick's Grill.
Weekly Report!

Meet the religious order of Asclepius Parish, the latest finalized designs for Symphony of the Serpent. These guys are no fun! Being at war with a sex-virus, slowly taking over the world is a hard job and these mysterious advocates of purity are soldiers in this war. Margaret Abbot is the Mother Superior of the convent of nuns while Edmund Russell is their priest. Don't expect another Brian Solomon, this guy is serious business. It's such a shame that Margaret comes off as prudish... Perhaps someone can break down that hard exterior.

The Genesis Order pushes forward with a new chapter next month which will feature two new sex-dungeon scenes in addition to a very sexy waitress just hired at Dick's. Who could it be? More teases to come next week!

Stay tuned for more SotS news and teases! Thanks for all the support and have a great week!
Asclepius is the Greek god of medicine, so maybe Mother Margaret, Edmund Russell and their warrior nuns are trying to help Osirians who have contracted the pandemic "sex virus" get better. Could be that their order has hospitals and laboratories etc., committed to extend treatment and care to the sick. Maybe Mother Maggie isn't as cold and stern as she looks. :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: Razzhuna

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Alia is still in TGO

Never really found Chloe very "sexy" personally. Considering all of the possibilities the new waitress can't be Carol (busy on the farm), Kimberley (busy journalistically), Erica (treasure hunting), Melissa (detective), or Heather (real estate agent); Andrea and Nellie would probably think waitressing was beneath them, and Ella is doubtless doing her thing in the criminal underworld somewhere. So by a process of elimination this leaves Chloe, Hannah, Judy and Lillian as the most likely candidates to get a job at Dick's. Alia from ToN has had a sex scene in TGO, with the MC and Hannah, and is still in North Santiva so maybe NLT Media will throw her into the mix although, again, Alia is way too childlike to ever appear "sexy" to me. :confused: My money is on Lillian or Judy as the new employee at Dick's Grill.

Asclepius is the Greek god of medicine, so maybe Mother Margaret, Edmund Russell and their warrior nuns are trying to help Osirians who have contracted the pandemic "sex virus" get better. Could be that their order has hospitals and laboratories etc., committed to extend treatment and care to the sick. Maybe Mother Maggie isn't as cold and stern as she looks. :unsure:
Lillian is busy with other matters in the next game, and she's already rich. Judy still wants to help out in church. It's gotta be Chloe, she has nothing to do.

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
No need to go to uncertain site... just use TGO updater, it will do all the update automatically!
Well the truth is that I have been using this site and two others since TON until now and I have never had problems but I know that you can use the updater so these sites are not unknown to me and do not bring viruses or other problems, is to look for the game and just download.

Reactions: joelurmel

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
View attachment 3190246
New mc looks kinda sassy. New MILF definitely has the biggest tits on the entire saga, and looks like we gonna have some NTR
Nah I doubt there will be NTR(netorare). All the games until now didn't have NTR I don't think they would risk losing a significant portion of their fanbase just to add one fetish. At most you will have Netori.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes