joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Than you miss this file. If you use game downloader check it if you have all right. If you use update only than try update game to v.92 and than agein to v.93 Or download whole game again.
Only extract to folder, but you can't skip any update. You need them all by release. v.91... v.92... v.93...
The better way is to use TGO updater! It will do all for you without error.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly Report!

Meet the religious order of Asclepius Parish, the latest finalized designs for Symphony of the Serpent. These guys are no fun! Being at war with a sex-virus, slowly taking over the world is a hard job and these mysterious advocates of purity are soldiers in this war. Margaret Abbot is the Mother Superior of the convent of nuns while Edmund Russell is their priest. Don't expect another Brian Solomon, this guy is serious business. It's such a shame that Margaret comes off as prudish... Perhaps someone can break down that hard exterior.

The Genesis Order pushes forward with a new chapter next month which will feature two new sex-dungeon scenes in addition to a very sexy waitress just hired at Dick's. Who could it be? More teases to come next week!

Stay tuned for more SotS news and teases! Thanks for all the support and have a great week!

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
Weekly Report!

Meet the religious order of Asclepius Parish, the latest finalized designs for Symphony of the Serpent. These guys are no fun! Being at war with a sex-virus, slowly taking over the world is a hard job and these mysterious advocates of purity are soldiers in this war. Margaret Abbot is the Mother Superior of the convent of nuns while Edmund Russell is their priest. Don't expect another Brian Solomon, this guy is serious business. It's such a shame that Margaret comes off as prudish... Perhaps someone can break down that hard exterior.

The Genesis Order pushes forward with a new chapter next month which will feature two new sex-dungeon scenes in addition to a very sexy waitress just hired at Dick's. Who could it be? More teases to come next week!

Stay tuned for more SotS news and teases! Thanks for all the support and have a great week!
erica could be that waitress, it perfectly suits her

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
Weekly Report!

As long as the new waitress isnt from LE ill be happy

Reactions: AmadorQ
Feb 8, 2023
Weekly Report!

Ha! Ninja nuns! Now you're talking. :LOL:

maxacador

Jan 6, 2019
Hello good! Could someone pass the $live.png file here? It is inside the www/img/characters folder. Even though I download the game again, the file is not in its folder. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Gustarchelo

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Wow, those nuns in the background might be the first thing I actually look forward to in Symphony of the Serpent.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Go to this post and you will get it.
Dude -- why do you keep posting links to another forum when all the files are available on this very thread? Please just learn how to use the Search function, and you'll still find working links to almost every update that has ever been posted! For crying out loud!

Sorry but that depends on what platform it is if it is android yes but for PC is rpgmvp, here you have the file anyway for PC.
And stop sending individual files to people having the "Error loading image ..." error. If they do get that error, they most probably fucked with the "Update only" download not knowing how to use it. There's absolutely no use to send them individual files as they might need more than that!

Sheez, I really need to unwatch this thread, as this is driving me crazy: my previous assumption was "people on this thread have at most 3 braincells", but after following this thread for so long I came to the conclusion that most people on here are either braindead or just trolling...

So here we go. No regrets.
1702941684055.png
1702941692220.png

mgillman

Jul 26, 2017
Help needed!
I downloaded the latest update and got the following:
Error uncaught system error: unexpected Token in JSON at position 0
I am not programmer literate. Any help will be appreciated.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes