Feb 11, 2022
Nah I doubt there will be NTR(netorare). All the games until now didn't have NTR I don't think they would risk losing a significant portion of their fanbase just to add one fetish. At most you will have Netori.
It kinda had, on the first game you cuck Amanda and Valerie husband's

On the second you cuck that bald guy

But the thing is: people just consider netorare a "thing" if is the MC who is being cheated on.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

But the thing is: people just consider netorare a "thing" if is the MC who is being cheated on.
Well yeah technically Netori (when you cuck the other person) and netorare(when you're the one getting cucked) are both considered NTR. But the way the tag is used here is for netorare. I think most people are ok with Netori, but Netorare is a big no no for a lot of people. Netori will probably be a thing in the next game but I doubt that you will see the love interests with other guys. I may be wrong but I don't think they would risk doing it now.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
View attachment 3190356
He also fits on the description that was given prior: lean, on the middle of Ethan and William size
I would’ve liked to see the image of that initial design, but I’m still skeptical. The mother and daughter are obviously love interests, but NLT stopped doing incest (even step-incest), and the MC’s father has always been absent. If this is the new MC, then NLT is taking a major turn back to their comic roots, which I find unlikely. Moreover, this guy’s build and attitude make me think more of the type of character who’s used as comic relief (like the guy at the gym who simps on Ella).

I could be wrong, but I’d be curious to see how they’re going to frame things.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018

It is the way the tag is used in the site, it is not just people. Thats why neither of the games you mention have the ntr tag. And it is a very useful distinction between ntr and netori

Feb 11, 2022
If this is the new MC, then NLT is taking a major turn back to their comic roots, which I find unlikely.
I think that is kinda the other way actually.
Most, if not all, comics from NLT has teenagers as Mc's, just one of them are actually athletic in body aspect. The one Mc that most differs from NLT's pattern is William, that actually is an adult already

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I think that is kinda the other way actually.
Most, if not all, comics from NLT has teenagers as Mc's, just one of them are actually athletic in body aspect. The one Mc that most differs from NLT's pattern is William, that actually is an adult already
In the comics, yes. As for the games: I don’t remember what age Bradley was, but he had some muscle defition to him; Henry is probably the thinnest, but even he is somewhat toned (he has visible abs). They’re also taller than this new guy seems.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
I don't know what liking NTR has to do with age, but NLT is a harem developer, he even calls himself so, so don't get your hopes up, the protagonist is going to be the only male in every single sex scene.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
ive used search and ive browsed the past 100 pages of this forum looking for a compressed (full version not an update) of ver 0.93122 and cant find it anywhere! does a compressed version of the full game even exist or is everyone doing the update?

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
I would’ve liked to see the image of that initial design, but I’m still skeptical. The mother and daughter are obviously love interests, but NLT stopped doing incest (even step-incest), and the MC’s father has always been absent. If this is the new MC, then NLT is taking a major turn back to their comic roots, which I find unlikely. Moreover, this guy’s build and attitude make me think more of the type of character who’s used as comic relief (like the guy at the gym who simps on Ella).

I could be wrong, but I’d be curious to see how they’re going to frame things.

Patreons term of service rules don't allow for any incest. So that won't be happening.

groq

Aug 12, 2017

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
Reactions: groq

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I don't know what liking NTR has to do with age
Very easy. Depending on the phase of life and experience in which they find themselves, 20-year-olds have different sexual fantasies than someone who is further along in life and has repelled his horns accordingly. NTR is one of the fetishes that tends to be found more with mature people.

But it doesn't play a big role either. NTL media games were always designed for younger audiences and harem. And I doubt that this will ever change. That also doesn't have to be. The developer is successful with his decision and has the corresponding fan base. He would be stupid if he suddenly change it. (y)

In the NTL media style, NTR, which depends on good storytelling that's not this developer's strength, doesn't fit in at all either.

• Angry
Reactions: Wolf Larsen
3.70 star(s) 229 Votes