Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Didn't Henry only complete one year of college which makes him around 19/20?
Been a while since I played ToN, but I believe the age of all the protagonists is explicitly said in the dialogues, and I think Henry is mentioned to be 23 years old.

There is this stance that I mentioned where Henry (unlike Brad) can legally drink alcohol, we even had to pick his ID to present to Tasha. In the US, you have to be 21 to drink.

Reactions: TurboTorpedo

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Been a while since I played ToN, but I believe the age of all the protagonists is explicitly said in the dialogues, and I think Henry is mentioned to be 23 years old.

There is this stance that I mentioned where Henry (unlike Brad) can legally drink alcohol, we even had to pick his ID to present to Tasha. In the US, you have to be 21 to drink.
Well, game isn't set in US, so that's irrelevant. And many countries have a lower drinking age.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
game isn't set in US
But it is. And I can keep mentioning the drinking stuff because is what came to mind, but we could play the two games again and finally refresh our memories and post screenshots, but I don't feel like doing that right now tbh

Feb 11, 2022
But Henry is like 23 years old. Like, it's in the story, he is a college student.

Same thing with Brad, who I believe was 20 or something like that (in the story, he couldn't drink alcohol legally unlike Henry, so he's a bit younger). Also, another college student, the entire setting of Lust Epidemic happens in a rival college.
Brad is in his 16-18, the school in which lust epidemic happens has already a comic, Valerie is his aunt and the principal at the college, the comics give pretty much the background of the first game, but is censored because of Patreon.

Same thing happens with Henry, his model is usually used for teenagers, he even has the same physique as the Aunt game MC and the nerd from the Lust Epidemic.

The thing with the old games is that most this became implied because of Patreon norms( which is the reason for why they have the "incest patch"), the famous "everybody in this has 18 y or above, even this kids in this school ambient"

Feb 11, 2022
This censorship from Patreon is also what made many creators from there move to Fanbox / Subscribestar. Not even the excuse of everybody being 18 is useful anymore, which made some people change their contents, so no wonder why the TGO and Serpent has MC more visible as adults than Lust and Nadia

SMueller1

Mar 23, 2022
Does anyone know how many bonus chapters there are? So basically, when will the game be 100% finished?
Also, if I start playing now, and bonus chapters are added in the future, will I miss them, because they might be not accessible after finishing the main story line?

Sorry if this already has been answered. Wasn't able to find it in the thread.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Does anyone know how many bonus chapters there are? So basically, when will the game be 100% finished?
Also, if I start playing now, and bonus chapters are added in the future, will I miss them, because they might be not accessible after finishing the main story line?

Sorry if this already has been answered. Wasn't able to find it in the thread.
You are right this has been asked many times... regardless the end of this session is in April ( or the start of the new one if you like ) but anyways you download the full version and you got all there is to get so do not fret... might take some time but it's way better then hunting for missing parts :rolleyes: :p

Reactions: SMueller1

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly Report!

Happy Holidays everyone! What a year it has been seeing the epic conclusion of The Genesis Order and the start of a new adventure with Symphony of the Serpent in development. We're busy creating the environments and working on the trailer that will be released early next year. All the characters are finished and we're moving on to hiring voice actors. The audition script is littered with spoilers so the project remains top-secret! However we'll be sifting through literally hundreds of auditions to find the perfect actor for each role.

It's good to have friends! Meet Nia and Leila. Two opposites, but a perfect match. Leila can be a bit awkward, but Nia's compassion toward her has no boundaries. Nia is a waitress at a raunchy bar while Leila is a paid intern at the most advanced science lab in Escovia. An odd couple to say the least.

The next bonus chapter of The Genesis Order will test your cooking skills! Well... It will test your ability to please customers for the sake of a dear lover. This new chapter features a new sexy scene, two new Kamasutra pages, a new XXX Shop video, and 4 new puzzles in Limbo.

Thank you all for the support! Have a merry Christmas and I'll see you next week for the final Weekly Report of 2023!

Noe174

Dec 22, 2022
Old book. I only found 12, (for 4 intelligence seeds) but it seems you can make 2 more. I can't find the 6 books I need.

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
The Genesis Order is way worse than Treasure of Nadia. There is almost no character developement here in this VN. In TON I loved a few characters but here, I couldn't, in fact I hate most of the characters. The only one I found attractive was Lillian(Littith) and Chloe, both had very poor character development. I wonder whether the story team changed because, at the beginning there was a steady character development going on and then it disappeared.
Very disappointed playing this game. I had high hopes for NTL media.
ABout the artwork, NTL always excel at that, so no comment here. I just wish there were more 1-1 scene with Lillian as it was my favorite character here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deepsu985
3.70 star(s) 228 Votes