sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You know what I meant, specifically when I compared it to the prequel.
Yeah I do but since it's the wrong genre you missed these 4 games goal... or it's predecessors but that's another story tbh... it's not to go deep into character development but quite the opposite... keep it smut and dumb that's how it works :p OFC there is no argument which one is better... but the bar isn't really set too high I'm afraid :KEK:

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
Yeah I do but since it's the wrong genre you missed these 4 games goal... or it's predecessors but that's another story tbh... it's not to go deep into character development but quite the opposite... keep it smut and dumb that's how it works :p OFC there is no argument which one is better... but the bar isn't really set too high I'm afraid :KEK:
What you're trying to say is true and can be seen in the last 3 games but TON was successful in making me fall in love with the characters and TGO completely failed that. That's what I am trying to say.

Mar 16, 2019
It's a bummer this dev's animation skills and game skills reached such great heights while his story content got so bland, boring and vanilla. Would love to see what he could create if he wasn't hamstrung by being Patreon friendly mediocrity.

Reactions: newvoodoo

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
Anyone know how to revert the bug where your character model gets shrunk to the size he is on the map even when you're inside locations?
1703534512918.png
I loaded an earlier game and my guy was normal sized again, but I wasn't seeing any solutions on the thread that helped. I tried going into the scene viewer, booty calls, different locations, and I'm still 12 inches tall. If I had a giantess kink this would be great... but I don't haha

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Anyone know how to revert the bug where your character model gets shrunk to the size he is on the map even when you're inside locations?
View attachment 3204248
I loaded an earlier game and my guy was normal sized again, but I wasn't seeing any solutions on the thread that helped. I tried going into the scene viewer, booty calls, different locations, and I'm still 12 inches tall. If I had a giantess kink this would be great... but I don't haha
Hmmm... if memory serves me right this occurs when you use an outdated mod :unsure: But for what purpose this game needs a mod is beyond me :rolleyes:

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
Hmmm... if memory serves me right this occurs when you use an outdated mod :unsure: But for what purpose this game needs a mod is beyond me :rolleyes:
I am using the most recent version of the cheat mod available here on F95zone. I'm not a huge fan of grinding for money in games like this one. I'll have to see what I can do about rolling it back or something. Thanks! If anyone else has ideas on fixing this also I appreciate it.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I am using the most recent version of the cheat mod available here on F95zone. I'm not a huge fan of grinding for money in games like this one. I'll have to see what I can do about rolling it back or something. Thanks! If anyone else has ideas on fixing this also I appreciate it.
Welp there is your problem... current version is 93 but the mod is still 92 :p About the grinding part... where did you felt the need for grind ? :unsure::KEK: That's another thing whether or not you did it... but was it necessary ? ;)

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
Welp there is your problem... current version is 93 but the mod is still 92 :p About the grinding part... where did you felt the need for grind ? :unsure::KEK: That's another thing whether or not you did it... but was it necessary ? ;)
I like NLT's games by and large, but they do require a very significant amount of time and most of that is running around the map trying to find some item that is half obscured from view. Because of that, I played ToN and LE with a guide so I could avoid spending 50% extra time trying to find all the kamasutra pages and whatnot. With how expensive the furniture and home upgrades are in this game, I couldn't actually follow the guide's recommended steps without extra money.

Was it necessary? Fuck yes it was for me. I don't have time to run around the forest 100 times so I can buy a couch for my house.

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
Also I saw the mod said there could be problems if you are on newer version. I just figured that would apply when you're on the edge of the new vs the old version. Not when you're right at the beginning of the game like I am

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I like NLT's games by and large, but they do require a very significant amount of time and most of that is running around the map trying to find some item that is half obscured from view. Because of that, I played ToN and LE with a guide so I could avoid spending 50% extra time trying to find all the kamasutra pages and whatnot. With how expensive the furniture and home upgrades are in this game, I couldn't actually follow the guide's recommended steps without extra money.

Was it necessary? Fuck yes it was for me. I don't have time to run around the forest 100 times so I can buy a couch for my house.
Because you want to buy them at the wrong time... same as TON this TGO is also made like WHEN you need something the game will provide it for you..... either directly or with other options available onwards ;) There was never need for grindfest in none of these games :LOL: Anyways you need to wait for the mod to update in order to fix this... OR remove the mod completely..... besides there are other options if you need money cheat not just a mod that craps itself with every new version :geek:

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
You're so smug but you have no idea how I used the mod. All I did was buy things that were already available in the shop. If they're available to you by the game's already included code, how is it bought at the wrong time?

As I stated earlier, I played all the way through the other games... I'm familiar with the mechanics already but I guess you weren't paying attention to the earlier messages because you were trying to sound superior.

Considering characters will walk away from your house when you booty call them until you get a bunch of furniture and you have to spend time backtracking to buy items or get more idols or fish, or do other things to get money, go across the map to craft (in ToN) etc. saving some time in a ~40-50 hour game is necessary to me.

Yes, as I already stated in my very first reply to you, I understand I'll need to roll back the mod or otherwise restore the affected files. Thank you for your thoughtful reply though. Really helping out anyone else who might run into this same issue.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You're so smug but you have no idea how I used the mod. All I did was buy things that were already available in the shop. If they're available to you by the game's already included code, how is it bought at the wrong time?
Furnitures... and you said you understand the mechanics :KEK: Anyways you got your answer

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

As I stated earlier, I played all the way through the other games... I'm familiar with the mechanics already but I guess you weren't paying attention to the earlier messages because you were trying to sound superior.

Considering characters will walk away from your house when you booty call them until you get a bunch of furniture and you have to spend time backtracking to buy items or get more idols or fish, or do other things to get money, go across the map to craft (in ToN) etc. saving some time in a ~40-50 hour game is necessary to me.

Yes, as I already stated in my very first reply to you, I understand I'll need to roll back the mod or otherwise restore the affected files. Thank you for your thoughtful reply though. Really helping out anyone else who might run into this same issue.
The fact that you think an item being available in the shop means it's the right time to buy it is a clear demonstration that you don't understand the mechanics of it. Most items are available for buying well before it's needed. And many will drop in price when it's actually needed.

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
The Genesis Order is way worse than Treasure of Nadia. There is almost no character developement here in this VN. In TON I loved a few characters but here, I couldn't, in fact I hate most of the characters. The only one I found attractive was Lillian(Littith) and Chloe, both had very poor character development. I wonder whether the story team changed because, at the beginning there was a steady character development going on and then it disappeared.
Very disappointed playing this game. I had high hopes for NTL media.
ABout the artwork, NTL always excel at that, so no comment here. I just wish there were more 1-1 scene with Lillian as it was my favorite character here.
maybe patreon members loved more sex scenes rather than character development

Reactions: PR Mitter

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
The fact that you think an item being available in the shop means it's the right time to buy it is a clear demonstration that you don't understand the mechanics of it. Most items are available for buying well before it's needed. And many will drop in price when it's actually needed.
Lol that's not even what I said. I'm asking if the game has coded something to be available and you do buy it, and it breaks, how is it the player's fault? If NLT really wanted the game to work that way, they wouldn't make items available that could break the game if you buy them.

Brilliant job attacking someone who initially just came here asking a question though.

• Sad
Reactions: PR Mitter

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
Lol that's not even what I said. I'm asking if the game has coded something to be available and you do buy it, and it breaks, how is it the player's fault? If NLT really wanted the game to work that way, they wouldn't make items available that could break the game if you buy them.

Brilliant job attacking someone who initially just came here asking a question though.
F95 has plenty of these types of people in different thread who will attack you even if they think your comment has slight hint of complaint. I have experienced it many times. When we reply in the same way we get warned and the comments get deleted. Now I just ignore them and only reply who want to share opinions or arguments socially.

Reactions: ryxp

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Classic noodle move :

We cheat ( mods ) - we fuck up our own game - we don't know why our game gets fucked up... :unsure:

We declare something ( anything ) that is not true and in the same sentence we prove ourselves to be wrong... :geek:

YET somehow we want NT(!)Ls undying attention to our everyday problems and demand respect ! :cautious:

Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
Any new about their upcoming game? Sympphony of the serpent? It does look like it have more comedy approach. Well, based on one screen at least, lol.

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes