Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The built-in auto-updater could make pirating the new NLT Media game very difficult. You will need to acquire the game's installer, install the game with it using a legitimate login, and then the game will update automatically with the same unique login from that point on meaning that NLT Media will be able to check out the game online any time they want to. I don't know how this will play out with Linux, Mac and Android either. Could be, as I've said before, the only way to play NLT Media games in future will be to pay for them.
Does it matter?

We can find thousands of games on F95.

Honestly, this Genesis Order game turned into a busload of crap after a few updates.

Apr 19, 2023
What do you think how else did you play it before ? Right I forgot the cracked installer but not how it was made :WeSmart:
It's subtly different. Instead of cracking an installer/updater/launcher with SotS you'll need a cracked game because the new updater will be integrated into the game's code and auto-updating the game independently - just like Microsoft Windows! - based on time, date and version, without being executed separately by gamers as and when they choose like the current one. The new updater will apparently be part of the game itself not an independent program like the one used to bootleg now where users have full control. It'll be interesting to see what this means in practice and whether this auto-updater will be included in Linux, Mac and Android ports. Things may or may not change based on what NLT Media do.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It's subtly different. Instead of cracking an installer/updater/launcher with SotS you'll need a cracked game because the new updater will be integrated into the game's code and auto-updating the game independently - just like Microsoft Windows! - based on time, date and version, without being executed separately by gamers as and when they choose like the current one. The new updater will apparently be part of the game itself not an independent program like the one used to bootleg now where users have full control. It'll be interesting to see what this means in practice and whether this auto-updater will be included in Linux, Mac and Android ports. Things may or may not change based on what NLT Media do.
What I was getting at is SOMEBODY has to pay for it to let it get leaked later on... here or on other sites :whistle: Everything else comes afterwards... the leeches around here should sweat a little... it's not looking good for them :LOL:

Apr 19, 2023
What I was getting at is SOMEBODY has to pay for it to let it get leaked later on... here or on other sites :whistle: Everything else comes afterwards... the leeches around here should sweat a little... it's not looking good for them :LOL:
Well that of course is 100% true. To be honest I'm more curious about the SofS installer/updater in the game than the game it installs/updates. :p Based on NLT Media's style I can pretty much guess more or less what's likely to happen in the game without needing to play it because all NLT Media games are similar at their core. :LOL:

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
Well that of course is 100% true. To be honest I'm more curious about the SofS installer/updater in the game than the game it installs/updates. :p Based on NLT Media's style I can pretty much guess more or less what's likely to happen in the game without needing to play it because all NLT Media games are similar at their core. :LOL:
i wish your words will come true

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
To be frank with you... seeing how NLT Media operates these past years I don't expect significant changes in their updater :KEK:

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
The built-in auto-updater could make pirating the new NLT Media game very difficult. You will need to acquire the game's installer, install the game with it using a legitimate login, and then the game will update automatically with the same unique login from that point on meaning that NLT Media will be able to access the game on your device any time that they want to check its legitimacy and login. With internet connectivity like that NLT Media could, if they chose, to block or disable the game remotely and even use the game to do other naughty things on you device if they wanted. (Which is why Linux users hate software like that and consider such programs grave security risks.) I don't know how this will play out with Linux, Mac and Android either. Could be, as I've said before, the only way to play NLT Media games in future will be to pay for them.
It makes pirating easier. The Genesis Order has an auto-updater in the files. I don't wait for this site to update, I instantly do it with the auto updater. It's so much easier.

Unless they encrypt the updater so its based on your patreon account, but I don't think they will

kinkai

Dec 21, 2021
Weekly Report!

Happy new year NLT supporters! It's now the year of Symphony of the Serpent! What better way to bring in the new year than to post some juicy teasers for the game. Who is that woman in the image above? Where is she? She will be heavily featured in the trailer that is coming soon. The plan right now is to release the trailer on February 4th with the weekly report. Lots of work left to do in January but all the characters are finished, most of the locations are finished as well. Just need to finish hiring the 31 voice actors needed for the game. The game's engine is also nearing completion and the plan is to have the auto-updater built into the game itself.

Here's a sneak peek at some of the locations in Symphony of the Serpent. It's been amazing designing for this new isometric view and I think the overall look will be a significant improvement over the views used in the previous titles. You can see that there is a wide variety of environments including the underground tombs and ruins, the red light district of the city, the Empyrean and other mixes of modern and ancient designs.

But let's not forget about The Genesis Order. There's a new chapter dropping tomorrow featuring a new sexy scene with a special lady starting a new life as well as two new Kamasutra pages for the sex dungeon, a new XXX shop video, a new Limbo puzzles!

It's been a fantastic year and I'm looking forward to all the new things coming in new year! Thanks for the support and have a great 2024!
They focused on improving locations rather than character design :sneaky:

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
The built-in auto-updater could make pirating the new NLT Media game very difficult. You will need to acquire the game's installer, install the game with it using a legitimate login, and then the game will update automatically with the same unique login from that point on meaning that NLT Media will be able to access the game on your device any time that they want to check its legitimacy and login. With internet connectivity like that NLT Media could, if they chose, to block or disable the game remotely and even use the game to do other naughty things on you device if they wanted. (Which is why Linux users hate software like that and consider such programs grave security risks.) I don't know how this will play out with Linux, Mac and Android either. Could be, as I've said before, the only way to play NLT Media games in future will be to pay for them.
Who wants to play a game full of ugly bitches anyway :KEK:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I admire your appetite for sex... :LOL:
The older I get, the more my opinion of female beauty expands. One that I wouldn't have lean a bike on for 20 years ago is quite nice to me today. And when I lay motionless for more than 2 months in the hospital, very obese nurses seem sexy to me.
One Czech singer once sang: "There are more and more beautiful women." And now I have to agree with him. ;)
I would and will not touch th I would have nightmares afterwards :eek::KEK:
Therefore, it will probably be appropriate to add a "horror tag" :KEK:

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes