NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Nice to see the bondage equipment, that appeared some time ago in the upstairs room, starting to be used - looking forward to some more.

TheGhost13579

May 1, 2018
Downloaded the update but getting error missing BG-ChurchEast2nd-Dark.png when trying to enter church library does anyone have the file

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
If you have played each update as it is released you should have the following KPages

Melissa - 4
Choe - 5
Judy - 4
Carol - 4
Ella - 5
Kimberley - 4
Heather - 4
Hannah - 5
Lillian - 4
Erica - 5
Nellie - 4
Andrea - 4

As others have said that adds up to 52. Assuming that each will have 5 then there are 8 more to get to make a total of 60.

BUT .... there may be more than 60 .... if it follows the play style of ToN there will be additional chests which create KPages involving two girls.

Cheers,

Nigel

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Alright Simone let's stick to 60 :LOL: This is also a tin-foil thread but the theories should go into the secondary :KEK:

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Alright Simone let's stick to 60 :LOL: This is also a tin-foil thread but the theories should go into the secondary :KEK:
Saying that there will be 60 is just as much a speculation.

For what it is worth I think there will be 5 per girl, but it is also true that ToN added additional chests for two-girl booty calls. So I agree that there will be 60 base booty calls but there maybe more (maybe 66).

Plus there may be some added for Arianna.

Yes this is all speculation, but what is wrong with that, after all there is a precedent.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Saying that there will be 60 is just as much a speculation.

For what it is worth I think there will be 5 per girl, but it is also true that ToN added additional chests for two-girl booty calls. So I agree that there will be 60 base booty calls but there maybe more (maybe 66).

Plus there may be some added for Arianna.

Yes this is all speculation, but what is wrong with that, after all there is a precedent.
I don't wanna burst your bubbles but TON has 60 ;)
tin-foil-hat.gif :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn
3.70 star(s) 229 Votes