Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Weekly Report!

Happy new year NLT supporters! It's now the year of Symphony of the Serpent! What better way to bring in the new year than to post some juicy teasers for the game. Who is that woman in the image above? Where is she? She will be heavily featured in the trailer that is coming soon. The plan right now is to release the trailer on February 4th with the weekly report. Lots of work left to do in January but all the characters are finished, most of the locations are finished as well. Just need to finish hiring the 31 voice actors needed for the game. The game's engine is also nearing completion and the plan is to have the auto-updater built into the game itself.

Here's a sneak peek at some of the locations in Symphony of the Serpent. It's been amazing designing for this new isometric view and I think the overall look will be a significant improvement over the views used in the previous titles. You can see that there is a wide variety of environments including the underground tombs and ruins, the red light district of the city, the Empyrean and other mixes of modern and ancient designs.

But let's not forget about The Genesis Order. There's a new chapter dropping tomorrow featuring a new sexy scene with a special lady starting a new life as well as two new Kamasutra pages for the sex dungeon, a new XXX shop video, a new Limbo puzzles!

It's been a fantastic year and I'm looking forward to all the new things coming in new year! Thanks for the support and have a great 2024!
TGO kind of fell off a cliff compared to ToN but that's like saying Godfather 2 was better than Godfather 1, they're both still good.

The biggest thing I appreciate is that NLT reinvests into the games. Each game does improve the technical aspects and tries new and novel things. I think that's the mark of a good dev.

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
TGO kind of fell off a cliff compared to ToN but that's like saying Godfather 2 was better than Godfather 1, they're both still good.

The biggest thing I appreciate is that NLT reinvests into the games. Each game does improve the technical aspects and tries new and novel things. I think that's the mark of a good dev.
I just wish he'd do something about the actual main flaws in his games, which is how floaty and smooth the sex scenes are, completely unlike actual fucking, which is inelegant and frantic. If he managed to do that he could go the rest of his career without making a single further improvement and nobody could make a single damn complaint without sounding like a complete jackass.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
They are ;) 12 x 5 = 60 right ? Subtract the missing ones and you got the correct number which is indeed 52 since 8 is still missing... pretty easy to follow :p
Yeah, I know. But was every page in chest or was some of them like in ToN? There was few pages withouth chest. Few was behind something and you cant see them. Few was like reward from someone.
I really dont remember if there was some page like this in TGO or all was in chest.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah, I know. But was every page in chest or was some of them like in ToN? There was few pages withouth chest. Few was behind something and you cant see them. Few was like reward from someone.
I really dont remember if there was some page like this in TGO or all was in chest.
I know what you asked and as I started yeah they are all from chests... I know ToN had at least 1 page ( 5th for someones :p ) that were on the field but so far all the KS pages in TGO are from chests... and I believe it will stay so until the end ;)

BTW someone asked for hero link so here it is
1704294766543.png :p

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
this is game close to an end?
Yeah, miss only 6%. Its probably about 3 months
I know what you asked and as I started yeah they are all from chests... I know ToN had at least 1 page ( 5th for someones :p ) that were on the field but so far all the KS pages in TGO are from chests... and I believe it will stay so until the end ;)

BTW someone asked for hero link so here it is
View attachment 3229226 :p
OK, I miss your first point :WeSmart:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart

Shine101

Sep 18, 2017
Does anyone have a completed save for the v.94011 or the v.93? Apparently my game didnt unlock the fifth erica page and i dont have any other savefile

Apr 19, 2023
Last edited:

Androm3dus

May 10, 2020
The Genesis Order [v.94011] Compressed

Let me know if you have any issues.
Virustotal -

FULL UPDATE ONLY (not compressed)
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Optional - NW.js update

Compressed
DISABLE Low Quality in Game settings

Update Only
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

Original - 11.7GB, Compressed - 1.41GB
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

LQ Version
ENABLE Low Quality in Game settings

Update Only (LQ)

Mega - Mega