BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Weekly Report!

Happy new year NLT supporters! It's now the year of Symphony of the Serpent! What better way to bring in the new year than to post some juicy teasers for the game. Who is that woman in the image above? Where is she? She will be heavily featured in the trailer that is coming soon. The plan right now is to release the trailer on February 4th with the weekly report. Lots of work left to do in January but all the characters are finished, most of the locations are finished as well. Just need to finish hiring the 31 voice actors needed for the game. The game's engine is also nearing completion and the plan is to have the auto-updater built into the game itself.

Here's a sneak peek at some of the locations in Symphony of the Serpent. It's been amazing designing for this new isometric view and I think the overall look will be a significant improvement over the views used in the previous titles. You can see that there is a wide variety of environments including the underground tombs and ruins, the red light district of the city, the Empyrean and other mixes of modern and ancient designs.

But let's not forget about The Genesis Order. There's a new chapter dropping tomorrow featuring a new sexy scene with a special lady starting a new life as well as two new Kamasutra pages for the sex dungeon, a new XXX shop video, a new Limbo puzzles!

It's been a fantastic year and I'm looking forward to all the new things coming in new year! Thanks for the support and have a great 2024!
Looks cool, hope it'll return to a younger MC like in LE or ToN.

Apr 19, 2023
The older I get, the more my opinion of female beauty expands. One that I wouldn't have lean a bike on for 20 years ago is quite nice to me today. And when I lay motionless for more than 2 months in the hospital, very obese nurses seem sexy to me.
One Czech singer once sang: "There are more and more beautiful women." And now I have to agree with him. ;)

Therefore, it will probably be appropriate to add a "horror tag" :KEK:
Everybody's equal once they're horizontal. :ROFLMAO:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
WoW.png I know it's unexpected but nonetheless it's true ;):ROFLMAO:

Almost forgot... Update ? :p When ? :p
:KEK:

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Weekly Report!

Happy new year NLT supporters! It's now the year of Symphony of the Serpent! What better way to bring in the new year than to post some juicy teasers for the game. Who is that woman in the image above? Where is she? She will be heavily featured in the trailer that is coming soon. The plan right now is to release the trailer on February 4th with the weekly report. Lots of work left to do in January but all the characters are finished, most of the locations are finished as well. Just need to finish hiring the 31 voice actors needed for the game. The game's engine is also nearing completion and the plan is to have the auto-updater built into the game itself.

Here's a sneak peek at some of the locations in Symphony of the Serpent. It's been amazing designing for this new isometric view and I think the overall look will be a significant improvement over the views used in the previous titles. You can see that there is a wide variety of environments including the underground tombs and ruins, the red light district of the city, the Empyrean and other mixes of modern and ancient designs.

But let's not forget about The Genesis Order. There's a new chapter dropping tomorrow featuring a new sexy scene with a special lady starting a new life as well as two new Kamasutra pages for the sex dungeon, a new XXX shop video, a new Limbo puzzles!

It's been a fantastic year and I'm looking forward to all the new things coming in new year! Thanks for the support and have a great 2024!
Well, the isometric view is damn gorgeous.

Feb 8, 2023
THIS IS IMPORTANT! Before updating or changing anything with your game make a copy/backup of your www folder so if anything goes wrong - and one day it will go wrong! - you can roll the game back to your last working version by replacing the fucked up www folder with your old one. If you don't do this you could end up with a wrecked game and have to download the whole thing again which is a pain. YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO BACKUP YOUR WWW FOLDER BEFORE UPDATING TO AVOID DISASTER! You have been warned and now here's the Windows/Linux update of The Genesis Order v.94011 which you install at your own risk or no risk at all if you make that www backup first.

MEGA

GoFile

TOOLS

Here's a link to the versions of the two WINDOWS tools I use to make TGO updates if anybody's interested.

Mega

In the ZIP there is a PDF explaining all you need to know if you care to step in if I go AWOL for some reason.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
The Genesis Order Step-by-Step Walkthrough (v.94011):
Part 1: Google Drive
Part 2: Google Drive
-Contains everything you need, from the first update to the last update.

The Genesis Order Key and Chest Guide (v.94011):
-To check out the locations of keys, chests, gargoyles, etc. Not necessary if already using the "Step-by-Step walkthrough".

I will report this post to get pinned in the OP. All credit to the respective authors.
updated

Mar 7, 2022
And if it's moving...... don't worry there's no such things as zombies ! :eek: ;):LOL:
We're now qualified as the IT department...as we cut the job of file clerk out from all positions except the main chapel...

I remember listing a friend dying from gas that he had from Taco Bell one day as a joke...and the idiot called in sick the next day...

Dynamite20

Jun 9, 2021
THIS IS IMPORTANT! Before updating or changing anything with your game make a copy/backup of your www folder so if anything goes wrong - and one day it will go wrong! - you can roll the game back to your last working version by replacing the fucked up www folder with your old one. If you don't do this you could end up with a wrecked game and have to download the whole thing again which is a pain. YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO BACKUP YOUR WWW FOLDER BEFORE UPDATING TO AVOID DISASTER! You have been warned and now here's the Windows/Linux update of The Genesis Order v.94011 which you install at your own risk or no risk at all if you make that www backup first.

MEGA

Mega

GoFile

TOOLS

Here's a link to the versions of the two WINDOWS tools I use to make TGO updates if anybody's interested.

Mega

In the ZIP there is a PDF explaining all you need to know if you care to step in if I go AWOL for some reason.
I haven't play the game since it was in v 5..something I'm not up to speed what is happening what dissaster are you talking about?

Mar 7, 2022
Last edited:
Feb 8, 2023
I haven't play the game since it was in v 5..something I'm not up to speed what is happening what dissaster are you talking about?
Sometimes when you apply an update something goes wrong: errors creep in when you download, copy files from the ZIP archive, all sorts of things. The updates add and overwrite shitloads of files and so if something goes wrong with one or more of them, or you accidentally do something wrong yourself, you can ruin your game terminally and have to download the WHOLE current version of the game (> 9 GB) to recover. This has already happened to a few unlucky people. If you make a copy of your www folder BEFORE updating if the worst happens you can just delete the corrupted www folder, copy back your old www folder, and your game will be restored to its former working order. Then you can try the update again, or download the update from a different server, somewhere else, or whatever, and try to update with new and different files. Redundancy like this may not seem necessary and if you're lucky you may never need it, but if you don't take precautions and something goes wrong you will be very very sorry and have a big download to make to get up to date. (y)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 228 Votes