Kendra011

Oct 26, 2019
Someone knows if in the new game will return the Incest tag?
No. NLT focuses on generating income from Patreon, and incest is prohibited on this site. Although something may change in the future (for example, incest between adult family members will be allowed (of course making them look like adults)).
Maybe it will happen someday. A year ago, it was impossible to assume that BDSM content would be allowed on the site. Previously, he was considered "violent, threatening, obscene or sexually explicit." But as we can see now, it was allowed and appeared in TGO.
But I don't think the Incest tag will come back in the next game.

Reactions: Silvialicius

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
does anyone have a list of all the key&chest locations and/or all the angelcraft recipes?

Last edited:

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
Cause im such a nice fkn guy i made a new save for newbies starting game with 1,000,000 in gold :)
I did this not using a cheat mod or cheat engine of any sort as they can tend to fk up ya game at some stage but i used SAVE EDITOR thus it wont fk ya game up .
And Ya Very Welcome ( and yes in a way its cheating lol but ITS SAVE FILE MANIPULATION not a Mod)
View attachment DefaultTGOfile3.zip

Last edited:

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
I still wonder why people don't like doing the side quests for the money you need... But each to there own.

3.70 star(s) 229 Votes