sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Cause im such a nice fkn guy i made a new save for newbies starting game with 1,000,000 in gold :)
I did this not using a cheat mod or cheat engine of any sort as they can tend to fk up ya game at some stage but i used SAVE EDITOR thus it wont fk ya game up .
And Ya Very Welcome ( and yes in a way its cheating lol but ITS SAVE FILE MANIPULATION not a Mod)
View attachment 3333175
Don't bother... they clearly don't understand the difference since ToN so why would they start now ? :LOL:

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
I'm a bit late to the party and most has already been said about the new game but is anyone else bothered by the shrinkwrap clothing around the boobs or is it just me?
They put so much time and money into animations and voice acting but don't bother fixing the clothing.

Reactions: RegisteredRedophile

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'm a bit late to the party and most has already been said about the new game but is anyone else bothered by the shrinkwrap clothing around the boobs or is it just me?
They put so much time and money into animations and voice acting but don't bother fixing the clothing.
Did they " fix " anything at all ? :oops: :unsure:

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
Where do I put the file?
You need to start a game in slot 3 in save on game , start it play until you can save it then exit game.
go to your main drive C in most cases go down to users click on your user name there then click on AppData if you dont see AppData you need to click view at top and chk hidden items then AppData will show click AppData and click Local scroll down to userdata and you TGO save files are there. now unzip save file replace if you already have a save file in slot 3 then go back to game. load save 3 then go to save it again load it and it will be that save from my save file. :) TGO Save Loc.png

Last edited:

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Why do hentai devs always feel like they need to inject some supernatural shit into their games? Is that anybody's fetish? Oh man, this is great, but it would be better if it had angels and demons in it! Magic too! Said no one ever. benefits nobody but lazy writers.

• Haha
Reactions: JoeyGucci

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
Why do hentai devs always feel like they need to inject some supernatural shit into their games? Is that anybody's fetish? Oh man, this is great, but it would be better if it had angels and demons in it! Magic too! Said no one ever. benefits nobody but lazy writers.
Imagine letting people write fictional characters, in a fictional story... It's a game bud.

Just because you don't like it. Doesn't mean other don't.

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Since people started throwing around words they think they understand but really don't, in order to fool themselves into thinking they're smarter than they really are.
Thank fuck. I was wondering when I started playing Hentai games :KEK:
I always saw these games being sold as adult adventure games if I recall.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
3.70 star(s) 229 Votes