Feb 8, 2023
Is the patch no longer working?
I even tried to use your program. I updated it first. Then I used UpdateMaker. Then I transferred it from the archive to the game folder. No result. I checked that Farm and House do not change names. And Chloe is Chloe.
I think you have misunderstood. The idea behind the Updater and Update Maker is make a limited TGO update from a recently updated version of a Windows version of the game to use to update games on any platform - principally Windows and Linux but also MacOS and Android, with a bit of extra work as per packing, from the last version of the game to the latest. If you update your game with the Updater, build an update using the Update Maker, and apply that update to the original game nothing will happen because the files you add from the update you built will already be present! (y) Update the game with the Updater and that's all you need to do to make it current but if you want to update another game on a different Windows machine or non-windows box build an update from a recently updated Windows version of the game first and then use that to update other game does the business in the quickest and simplest way. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Simbad-sea

maxxx2

Jan 31, 2020
I suppose, we need to start new thread on this forum for next chapter in this saga: "Symphony of the Serpent" as it is stated on NLT site... What do you think?

Reactions: JoeyGucci

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I suppose, we need to start new thread on this forum for next chapter in this saga: "Symphony of the Serpent" as it is stated on NLT site... What do you think?
I don't think it's necessary at the moment. The first version of the game hasn't been released yet.

WarrenHeltzer

Sep 16, 2020
Wondering if anyone else has run into the problem of a cloudy background when going into angelcraft screen? I searched around here for a solution and have found nothing.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
So, I'll try asking this question again.
Are any of the statues/figurines/idols needed for Angelcrafting (apart from the ones for the offering plate stuff)?

WarrenHeltzer

Sep 16, 2020
So, I'll try asking this question again.
Are any of the statues/figurines/idols needed for Angelcrafting (apart from the ones for the offering plate stuff)?
Im about 80% done, and have not needed any statues/idols for actual crafting. Need them for the offering plate, but not for direct crafting, that I can recall.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Im about 80% done, and have not needed any statues/idols for actual crafting. Need them for the offering plate, but not for direct crafting, that I can recall.
cool, thanks for that...I've been hanging on to some because they were needed for something in Treasure of Nadia.

Apr 19, 2023
Unless somebody comes forward and announces they are going to share the game on f95zone what's the point? If only NLT Media patrons paying a monthly subscription will be able to play SotS, conversations about the game might as well be restricted to NLT Media's Discord.

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2023
Unless somebody comes forward and announces they are going to share the game on f95zone what's the point? If only NLT Media patrons paying a monthly subscription will be able to play SotS, conversations about the game might as well be restricted to NLT Media's Discord.
100% someone will up it somewhere !!

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes