Potatovski

Jun 9, 2021
When I open angelcraft I can only see clouds moving and blue skies. I can open the menu with right click but it does not let me interact with phone or anything. anyone else had this issue?

Apr 19, 2023
WEEKLY REPORT

AgratEyes.jpg

Last week we had the launch of the and with it a special event on . In case you were not able to attend, the contents of that event will be posted . It was a lot of fun answering fan questions about the games and there will be a lot posted on that will give you more info on what to expect from SotS.

Arianna.png

The next two chapter of The Genesis Order will follow Arianna's post-game adventure which will also include a certain someone who is trying to stay out of future trouble. This will lead into Arianna exploring her new life as a demon. We're almost to version 1.0 of TGO! It's hard to believe just how many sex scenes are in this game... I mean, it's crazy! But we're not done yet!

Thank you everyone for the support! Enjoy the new TGO chapter coming in a few days!

secretm780

Jun 7, 2020
Why do hentai devs always feel like they need to inject some supernatural shit into their games? Is that anybody's fetish? Oh man, this is great, but it would be better if it had angels and demons in it! Magic too! Said no one ever. benefits nobody but lazy writers.
My fetish is incest and so was NLT’s until they dropped it for Patreon bucks

Reactions: Valagost
Apr 19, 2023
Going out on a limb the tall sexy demoness with horns (but no visible wings) looks set to be Agrat bat Mahlat, Queen of demons and angel of sacred prostitution, former lover of the archangel Samael (as were Lilith and Naamah). It could be that the smaller winged demoness is non other than Naamah herself. Together these demonesses look suspiciously like the figures which appeared on the carving Lillian recovered, from the subterranean chest, before her departure in the last chapter. The plot thickens. I love this shit. :LOL:

Last edited:

newvoodoo

Apr 27, 2017
What else could they do, give up their income from patreon which funded the games to begin with? Sounds unreasonable
Disagree.
It is not that hard to create your game in a way which makes it possible to patch without taking away from the story. Just make it easy to change the names or sth. similar. Many devs do this und still create all the scenes they want.

NLT games went completely vanilla (and boring imo) a long time ago and cut out all possible scenes/themes/fetishes many people liked about his work. You can basically tell right at the beginning what girls get scenes with one another since his writing is obvious, gets super aweful and pretty much irrelevant the more the game advances.

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
can someone give a link to download this game without a limit this game weighs almost 11gb where on most sites what are links here the daily/monthly limit is only 3-4 gb omg

• Haha
Reactions: Wizardas

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
NLT games went completely vanilla (and boring imo) a long time ago and cut out all possible scenes/themes/fetishes many people liked about his work. You can basically tell right at the beginning what girls get scenes with one another since his writing is obvious, gets super aweful and pretty much irrelevant the more the game advances.
Some games you fast forward through the dialogue so that you can get to the next sex scenes.
Some games you fast forward through the sex scenes so that you can get to the next dialogue.
TGO is a game where you fast forward through the next dialogue so that you can fast forward through the next sex scene.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
can someone give a link to download this game without a limit this game weighs almost 11gb where on most sites what are links here the daily/monthly limit is only 3-4 gb omg
On the first page of this thread there are links to a three-part split of the game, each part is about 3 GB

Dahotshot

Aug 10, 2021
I know I've asked this in the past, but are there a lot of references to Treasure of Nadia in this game? And for those who've kept up to date with ToN and TGO, are there many references to both games in Symphony of the Serpent?

I loved ToN and now that TGO is close to completion, I think I'm gonna slowly pick this game up. I love how the NLT-Media games have a connective tissue, almost like the MCU of adult games!! :LOL:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I know I've asked this in the past, but are there a lot of references to Treasure of Nadia in this game? And for those who've kept up to date with ToN and TGO, are there many references to both games in Symphony of the Serpent?
Nope :p

Advice : if you loved ToN then keep those memories and skip this game ( and possibly the next one as well :cautious: )

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes