loporopo10

Jan 15, 2024
The first two digits of the current update number are the game's percentage of completion, so we're at 96% with 4% left to go.
How do you guys do it? In other game threads it is said that the game version does not show its status. That is, the game can go from 0.30/0.40 to release and it is normal. I myself have seen some users asking about this. Here you have the version of the game shows its percentages. But in this thread, the version of the game shows what percentage of the game is complete.

Simbad-sea

May 11, 2020
How do you guys do it? In other game threads it is said that the game version does not show its status. That is, the game can go from 0.30/0.40 to release and it is normal. I myself have seen some users asking about this. Here you have the version of the game shows its percentages. But in this thread, the version of the game shows what percentage of the game is complete.
Haha. It is. I'm one of the people who got answered like that in another thread.:D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: loporopo10

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Because NLT has the game mostly done before he start releasing it. So he knows how much he can let go. There is no difference in content between a 3% or 2% update, only in countdown.
All that crap about how he's working hard and that he's happy to meet the deadline is just PR. But it has to be said that as Dev, he is a really reliable person.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Well, since you asked:

HOW TO DECODE THE VERSION NUMBER

The version number is composed of three groups of digits.

Example: 96021

96 = Percentage completion of the game with this update version.
02 = Month of release. (February)
1 = First release of the month.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Well, since you asked:

You were desperately waiting for this question right ? :KEK:

loporopo10

Jan 15, 2024
Well, since you asked:

And here I show how others decipher the numbers (thx Simbad;)):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
^ Non of these are NLTs... every dev has it's own system or uses one existent that is fitting for the idea :rolleyes:

Reactions: groq

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
And here I show how others decipher the numbers (thx Simbad;)):
For any videogame (or for that matter any software or even physical thing), it's up to the developer to decide however they choose to number the releases. There is no single rule that says "for any videogame". Any such claim is simply wrong.

Reactions: groq

loporopo10

Jan 15, 2024
For any videogame (or for that matter any software or even physical thing), it's up to the developer to decide however they choose to number the releases. There is no single rule that says "for any videogame". Any such claim is simply wrong.

Do developers go to different schools? There are patterns and standards everywhere. I think few people will be happy if the versions of games and programs are replaced by ggnkdfuj, kdlout, glurpgnhan ;)

Apr 19, 2023
Each of them starts when one finishes and yeah there are bugfixes and idiocy lovers or lovense or whatchamacallit ( vibrating dildos as you play :rolleyes: ) 2-3 months after the ToN have reach it's complete version but those are just " perks " to pay extra for and has nothing to do with the new games releases... ;) You perv... View attachment 3345342
:KEK:
Maybe not this time based on what NLT Media have said on Discord. :eek: And if not what then? :p

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Do developers go to different schools?
Most likely :p ... personally I know some of them that are scattered around the globe :LOL: Pretty elevated chances if you ask me that they went different schools :KEK:
Maybe not this time based on what NLT Media have said on Discord. :eek: And if not what then? :p
NLTs Discord is on hype mode right now as they do the ad for their new game... don't hang on every word ;)

• Haha

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Well, since you asked:

Man say true, have you got this save somewhere? Or you write it again and again?

• Hey there
Reactions: sixart

Potatovski

Jun 9, 2021
When I open angelcraft I can only see clouds moving and blue skies. I can open the menu with right click but it does not let me interact with phone or anything. anyone else had this issue?

Apr 19, 2023
WEEKLY REPORT

AgratEyes.jpg

Last week we had the launch of the and with it a special event on . In case you were not able to attend, the contents of that event will be posted . It was a lot of fun answering fan questions about the games and there will be a lot posted on that will give you more info on what to expect from SotS.

Arianna.png

The next two chapter of The Genesis Order will follow Arianna's post-game adventure which will also include a certain someone who is trying to stay out of future trouble. This will lead into Arianna exploring her new life as a demon. We're almost to version 1.0 of TGO! It's hard to believe just how many sex scenes are in this game... I mean, it's crazy! But we're not done yet!

Thank you everyone for the support! Enjoy the new TGO chapter coming in a few days!

secretm780

Jun 7, 2020
Why do hentai devs always feel like they need to inject some supernatural shit into their games? Is that anybody's fetish? Oh man, this is great, but it would be better if it had angels and demons in it! Magic too! Said no one ever. benefits nobody but lazy writers.
My fetish is incest and so was NLT’s until they dropped it for Patreon bucks

Reactions: Valagost
Apr 19, 2023
Going out on a limb the tall sexy demoness with horns (but no visible wings) looks set to be Agrat bat Mahlat, Queen of demons and angel of sacred prostitution, former lover of the archangel Samael (as were Lilith and Naamah). It could be that the smaller winged demoness is non other than Naamah herself. Together these demonesses look suspiciously like the figures which appeared on the carving Lillian recovered, from the subterranean chest, before her departure in the last chapter. The plot thickens. I love this shit. :LOL:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 228 Votes