newvoodoo

Apr 27, 2017
What else could they do, give up their income from patreon which funded the games to begin with? Sounds unreasonable
Disagree.
It is not that hard to create your game in a way which makes it possible to patch without taking away from the story. Just make it easy to change the names or sth. similar. Many devs do this und still create all the scenes they want.

NLT games went completely vanilla (and boring imo) a long time ago and cut out all possible scenes/themes/fetishes many people liked about his work. You can basically tell right at the beginning what girls get scenes with one another since his writing is obvious, gets super aweful and pretty much irrelevant the more the game advances.

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
can someone give a link to download this game without a limit this game weighs almost 11gb where on most sites what are links here the daily/monthly limit is only 3-4 gb omg

• Haha
Reactions: Wizardas

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
NLT games went completely vanilla (and boring imo) a long time ago and cut out all possible scenes/themes/fetishes many people liked about his work. You can basically tell right at the beginning what girls get scenes with one another since his writing is obvious, gets super aweful and pretty much irrelevant the more the game advances.
Some games you fast forward through the dialogue so that you can get to the next sex scenes.
Some games you fast forward through the sex scenes so that you can get to the next dialogue.
TGO is a game where you fast forward through the next dialogue so that you can fast forward through the next sex scene.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
can someone give a link to download this game without a limit this game weighs almost 11gb where on most sites what are links here the daily/monthly limit is only 3-4 gb omg
On the first page of this thread there are links to a three-part split of the game, each part is about 3 GB

Dahotshot

Aug 10, 2021
I know I've asked this in the past, but are there a lot of references to Treasure of Nadia in this game? And for those who've kept up to date with ToN and TGO, are there many references to both games in Symphony of the Serpent?

I loved ToN and now that TGO is close to completion, I think I'm gonna slowly pick this game up. I love how the NLT-Media games have a connective tissue, almost like the MCU of adult games!! :LOL:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I know I've asked this in the past, but are there a lot of references to Treasure of Nadia in this game? And for those who've kept up to date with ToN and TGO, are there many references to both games in Symphony of the Serpent?
Nope :p

Advice : if you loved ToN then keep those memories and skip this game ( and possibly the next one as well :cautious: )

Mar 7, 2022
I'd assume they are using the cheat mod
The most you'll ever need in cheat mode is 300k... Other than that...grab anything that flickers from the ground if you find yourself short a few bucks...

I hope something appears in the store to get rid of certain puzzles... #48 is still driving me nuts

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes