HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
I still don't really get how the story is linked.
LE is about how the Devil was introduced, along with the creation of the Sex Potion
ToN is about a cursed treasure that was used in arms dealer business, the plan to resurrect the devil?
GO is about the order of Succubi from hell, and some treasures used for keeping souls?
and this SotS is about waging war with the devil?

Reactions: TREXrg

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Why some people here are scared that we (pirates) will not get Symphony Of The Serpent updates ? will he implement drm and if so will it be hard to bypass ?
" We " and " Pirates " :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
if your on android the op says change the graphics settings to low if not wouldn't hurt to try anyways on pc version
Suuure... but the thing is that goes for the official NLT android release and not a windows port ;):whistle:

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Yes ,i agree with you
I think the whole update was a bit disappointing.

• The scenes were average/silly
  • The story quest was unchallenging apart from the silly teleporting bit
  • The teleporting part where you just have to try random places, resetting each time you got spotted was tedious
  • Knowing that you should talk to a guy to get a key but you could only do that while playing as Arianna was silly - how on earth were you supposed to know that
  • Getting tired of the secret walls, click randomly on black squares in the hope of finding a key is tedious

I think overall, the mechanic I like the least, and hope they don't include in the next game is where you have to randomly find things by trial and error - just mindlessly clicking on squares in the hope that you stumble upon something.

Reactions: Honest Pirate

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
All the 5th kamasutra pages in TGO are disappointing, ToN had sexy threesomes instead of this mid BDSM.

Also I noticed the booty calls feel shorter too, there are only 5 or 6 shots compared to ToN which had up to 8 shots for the anal and threesome booty calls.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
THIS IS IMPORTANT! Before updating or changing anything with your game make a copy/backup of your www folder so if anything goes wrong - and one day it will go wrong! - you can roll the game back to your last working version by replacing the fucked up www folder with your old one. If you don't do this you could end up with a wrecked game and have to download the whole thing again which is a pain. YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO BACKUP YOUR WWW FOLDER BEFORE UPDATING TO AVOID DISASTER! You have been warned and now here's the Windows/Linux update of The Genesis Order v.94011 which you install at your own risk or no risk at all if you make that www backup first.

MEGA

Mega

GoFile

TOOLS

Here's a link to the versions of the two WINDOWS tools I use to make TGO updates if anybody's interested.

Mega

In the ZIP there is a PDF explaining all you need to know if you care to step in if I go AWOL for some reason.
Is this supposed to be a more up-to-date but now out of date incest patch?

FriedRiceMuncher

Mar 31, 2020
I'm stuck on 96% for some reason and am trying to figure out if I should have 5 pages for every girl except Kimberly, Lillian and Erica who are all on 4, any help?

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes