throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
To be honest it is not that I dislike the puzzles, I actually enjoyed the first 16 or so, but after they got they got too complex for a mere mortal like me - or to be more accurate I was not prepared to spend the time and patience to complete them. I don’t mind following the guides to complete them though.

My preference though would be for more doable puzzles and with better rewards.
I do quite enjoy puzzles myself but I hate the timing based ones. And the fact that the recent couple of updates had little to no reward to completing the puzzles make bypassing them justifiable, imo.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Could we see the last of the AngelCraft puzzles today - I do hope so.

I know that I don't have to do them but I feel compelled to do so for completeness sake - I am so grateful for the guys that publish solutions on here, without those I don't think I would have the time and patience to do them.

It wouldn't be so bad if there were some decent rewards - videos, photos etc. I appreciate that there have been one or two but mostly it has been low value statues that you could alternatively find in under 30 seconds in the forest.

I'm sure that the Temple Puzzles in ToN had more meaningful rewards - but maybe that is just a trick of the memory, it is a long time since I did them.
ToN puzzles just had money rewards and pictures of Evie.

Reactions: NH1980
Feb 8, 2023
THIS IS IMPORTANT! Before updating or changing anything with your game make a copy/backup of your www folder so if anything goes wrong - and one day it will go wrong! - you can roll the game back to your last working version by replacing the fucked up www folder with your old one. If you don't do this you could end up with a wrecked game and have to download the whole thing again which is a pain. YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO BACKUP YOUR WWW FOLDER BEFORE UPDATING TO AVOID DISASTER! You have been warned and now here's the Windows/Linux update of The Genesis Order v.97022 which you install at your own risk or no risk at all if you make that www backup first.

MEGA

GoFile

TOOLS

Here's a link to the versions of the two WINDOWS tools I use to make TGO updates if anybody's interested.

Mega

In the ZIP there is a PDF explaining all you need to know if you care to step in if I go AWOL for some reason.

Last edited:

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
The Genesis Order Step-by-Step Walkthrough (v.97022):
Part 1: Google Drive
Part 2: Google Drive
-Contains everything you need, from the first update to the last update.

The Genesis Order Key and Chest Guide (v.97022):
-To check out the locations of keys, chests, gargoyles, etc. Not necessary if already using the "Step-by-Step walkthrough".

I will report this post to get pinned in the OP. All credit to the respective authors.
updated

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Videos from

Your puzzle #51 is different to what I am seeing. The blue box at the bottom left is not present in my puzzle.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
You can use this tool to just noclip. That's what I've been doing since I saw this reply.
Just one piece of advice, only use the no clip cheat for the puzzles, don't actually use it for the story or you might break your game and have to start a new save.

Mar 7, 2022
I'll wait for the Droids I'm looking for (one page bookmarked...the other if listed later on in the thread)... Looks like those puzzles are fairly easier than most...

Zagor77

Jan 28, 2020
Anyone got issue with the updater ? After I clicked on "Install Update", i don't have the usual progress bar, I just have the slideshow wallpaper 1708021982654.png

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes