7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
The Genesis Order [v.1.00] FULL UPDATE ONLY

Mega -
GoFile -
Pixeldrain -

A user which I won't name (you know who you are ;)) has given me the update only patch for 1.00 :coffee:
Let me know if you have any issues.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
That's me all done. 100% complete, all Steam achievements, nothing more to do. And although I'd happily play LE and ToN again (I've already played each twice) I have no interest in going back and playing TGO again - I can't put my finger on why but it just didn't grab me as much as LE and ToN.

Reactions: caspian90
Oct 30, 2023
EDIT - can't believe that - I posted the message below - then thought I'd try a little more treasure hunting and the very first thing I dug up was a gold figurine - how spooky.

Is it possible to dig up a Gold Figurine - I can't remember.

Switched across to Steam, that automatically recorded almost all the achievements apart from a few treasures. Been round the forest and I've cleared up everything apart from the Gold Figurine.

Must have dug up well over 100 treasures - appreciate the gold figurine is going to be rare but got me wondering whether you can dig it up at all or whether it comes from other treasure finds.

It's the only achievement I have left to get.
gold statues in the woods on PC all the time, hell is better but not as many places to dig.

Lemans760li

Feb 6, 2021
if you have a torrent client simply click the magnet icon

View attachment 3503104
Watch out for the Artemsen8 torrents. Most of them have miners hidden in the executable file of his games. You can simply verify by checking the size. Usually the executable file have a few hundred KB, but his have lots of MB and his requires install, not direct play. Use it on your own risk, and check for suspicious activity of processes or services, which uses lots of CPU or RAM.

SubPar

May 28, 2021
This does not seem like a final installment. Ariana only has two K pages instead of five like all the other girls. The other NLT games ended with a big orgy with all the girls. It feels like there needs to be one more scene where the male NPC leave the party and then the orgy starts with all the girls.

If this is the end, it is flat.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 228 Votes