HMZS

Jan 23, 2021
Watch out for the Artemsen8 torrents. Most of them have miners hidden in the executable file of his games. You can simply verify by checking the size. Usually the executable file have a few hundred KB, but his have lots of MB and his requires install, not direct play. Use it on your own risk, and check for suspicious activity of processes or services, which uses lots of CPU or RAM.
this

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
it says my percentage is too low
what should i do?
yea. i am at 98%. i am missing some of the stupid angle puzzles.
I guess we need 100% and do the stupid puzzles before having dinner
You DON'T have to do the puzzles.

Make sure you buy the last video in the XXX Shop
Go to Anglecraft and to the puzzle area and get the 3 feathers and use them with the hell fossil (you should've found it in hell in the previous update, but if you didn't, go there again and get it) and then craft Arianna's "On the Bottom" Karma Sutra page.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
1) Congrats to the Devs for another COMPLETED game
2) TORRENT PLEASE RPDL TEAM!

Been waiting for this one to be FULLY DONE and now the wait is OVER!

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Completed?

Oh Man. All good things must come to an end. Fair enough, 'The Genesis Order' like a couple of ones before it by this developer will go down as a classic. :coffee:

Reactions: loranleung

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Strange. The game does not seem to be finished. I just visited the NLT Media site and see that the countdown for a new chapter is working again. Have a look here:

Reactions: StreamSteam

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
next game looks better than all of the others ,looks like this devs know how to improve themselves....congratulationz on the finished game NLT....loook way forward to the next one

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Strange. The game does not seem to be finished. I just visited the NLT Media site and see that the countdown for a new chapter is working again. Have a look here:
Oh you gotta be kidding me... Y'know what... no! I'll download this one then wait for an Update Patch here or something. That 'extra chapter' must be something related to their next game!

malfeitor

Oct 11, 2020
He said on twitter the game is complete so it might just be an automated thing or a bugfix like last time

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
He said on twitter the game is complete so it might just be an automated thing or a bugfix like last time
I sent an message to the author about this question in their Patreon.... if it came to an end or if there was any other update.... He said the story has finished, and if there is something new to happen will be in a new chapter of Another game, just as they made with the previous game that was eventually successor.

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes