raghavm86

Dec 11, 2018
After TON I thought this game would easily hit 40 Mil, wonder if the game is bad or if people just lost interest in the story?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
After TON I thought this game would easily hit 40 Mil, wonder if the game is bad or if people just lost interest in the story?
They always drag unnecessarily long, there hasn't been an NLT game so far that by the time I hit ~40% I don't end up skipping any sex scene. Way too many and by the nature of all being unavoidable/unskippable you've already seen everything by then.

Literally the worst game to binge play. I don't know if you guys were happy with how it plays when you wait for each update, but playing 10+ updates in one go, like I do, makes me facepalm and hate most of the characters by the end of the game, because they always have to do dumb shit so lewd situation can happen and the plot keeps moving in circles.

I say 3/5 is the perfect rating for a game like this, amazing animations, mediocre everything else. As for views its just how it is, you rarely capture lightning in a bottle twice. DPC for example, if he would go for a 3rd game, I guarantee it wouldn't be even half as popular as his college one, no matter how much better his hardware, skills are, or how much more famous he is.

Luck and the weird timing with Covid played a huge part in a lot of games exploding in popularity.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
"...started with Lust Epidemic, continued in Treasure of Nadia and will now start a new chapter later in 2021 alongside the ending of Treasure of Nadia."

Oh jeeze, do I have to play through two games to understand what is even going on in this one?
I already got bored with Lust Epidemic because it was 95% walking around pointlessly, I really don't think I can do that again...and again.
Seriously, it feels like Disney/Marvel learned from this guy how to make everything feel tedious.
Does this game play the same as LE?
Because if so, that's an automatic hard pass just for the sake of my time since I don't want to waste literal days just walking around a map with a MC as dumb as bricks.

Aug 30, 2021
"...started with Lust Epidemic, continued in Treasure of Nadia and will now start a new chapter later in 2021 alongside the ending of Treasure of Nadia."

Oh jeeze, do I have to play through two games to understand what is even going on in this one?
I already got bored with Lust Epidemic because it was 95% walking around pointlessly, I really don't think I can do that again...and again.
Seriously, it feels like Disney/Marvel learned from this guy how to make everything feel tedious.
Does this game play the same as LE?
Because if so, that's an automatic hard pass just for the sake of my time since I don't want to waste literal days just walking around a map with a MC as dumb as bricks.
No you don't. They give you what you need to know to play this game. And while it is in the same sort of formula as LE, it's far more refined and far less of the wandering around bullshit. If you like point and click adventures, play this game.

Reactions: Dargondo

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
If I don't want to use a guide for the game, but miss something, can I go back and get it? Or is this a situation where if I don't use a guide I will, likely, be unable to 100% everything?

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes