Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
IMHO:
  • Best Milf Carol (from Andrea, Carol, Heather, Nellie)
  • Best woman Melissa (from Erica, Judy, Kimberley, Melissa)
  • Best girl Hannah (from Chloe, Ella, Hannah)
  • Best and most fascinating character overall Lillian (from Lillian)

Last edited:
Reactions: duanhu520 and hrhr

Radakat3

Feb 2, 2023
On page 69 there is a key you say I can get, but when I go there I am unable to get it. On page 71 you tell me to open a chest (that needs that key). I have followed the step-by-step this whole way, and other then some of the updates triggering before getting to do the free roam from the last one (so a few thing have been out of order) everything else has worked. Any advice on how to resolve the issue?
How do we get that key,,

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
What drum? Since the comic days NLT included and heavily relied on incest content. TGO is the only game where it isn't included. If they don't want to do it anymore, whatever, but don't act like people are being unreasonable about this when in fact, NLT has over the years based their brand on that kind of content
NLT doesnt speak of the comics he used to make. and there is no Incest content in LE or ToN so im confused what you mean.

• Angry
Reactions: Impulse 9

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
I guess I can say this is on par with ToN weak story, ridiculous lewd scenes but good animations. I really wish dev could just make a smaller cast on next game and focus on relationships between them instead of slowly just throwing everyone into a mindless orgy fest.

Honestly I liked the scenes more when the game started both on ToN and TGO with more intimate scenes between MC and 1 LI at a times and also it seems like these bonus scenes from the quests after the end of the game are also better than the last 30-40% of the main story. I'm almost done with it, I just need to do the puzzles and find few more KS pages before I put it down. I guess in my eyes ToN was a 7 and this one is a high 6. Not bad but not good either.

P.S. who ever designed these green fucks in the puzzles has a special place reserved in hell. Like literally no game has made me rage so hard because these controls are so unpredictable when you try to make precise clicks with the mouse and your character goes in the total opposite tile you click throwing off your entire puzzle run. Keyboard movement is bad because is so slow.

Reactions: afcadetgreen

Radakat3

Feb 2, 2023
On page 69 there is a key you say I can get, but when I go there I am unable to get it. On page 71 you tell me to open a chest (that needs that key). I have followed the step-by-step this whole way, and other then some of the updates triggering before getting to do the free roam from the last one (so a few thing have been out of order) everything else has worked. Any advice on how to resolve the issue?
does anybody know how to get the key on the church roof... the grappling hook is not working....

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
WEEKLY REPORT

Parish.gif

Asclepius Parish from Symphony of the Serpent is home to a mysterious group of nuns leading the fight against the increased sexual depravity caused by a virus outbreak. The church itself was built into a pre-existing ancient structure from many thousands of years ago.

The Genesis Order will have a new version coming on April 15th that will include some bug fixes and other minor edits from the dialog (mostly grammar errors). But I will also be including an alternative outfit for the Arianna booty calls... Her white wings!

Thank you for all the support! Stay tuned for more teases from Symphony of the Serpent!

Last edited:

hrhr

May 13, 2019
Any idea if save files are OS specific? I was playing until v.51113 on Linux and was gonna continue in a separate Windows partition, but the save file isn't recognized when I launch it in Windows. Yes, I've copied the file to the correct folder as per the OP. Then I tried starting a new game, saving it and replacing it with the original one (aka renaming original one) but it didn't work either (and replacing the global save didn't solve it).
Edit: it was just a matter of copying the global.rpgsave and config.rpgsave along with it

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes