Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
This drum has been beaten to death.

Patreon doesn't allow incest content. Many many top titles have been banned from patreon due to incest content.

Patreon are backed by big banks and are a lot safer than other sites like subscribestar.

NLT values his business over your kink
What drum? Since the comic days NLT included and heavily relied on incest content. TGO is the only game where it isn't included. If they don't want to do it anymore, whatever, but don't act like people are being unreasonable about this when in fact, NLT has over the years based their brand on that kind of content

KasparP

Nov 13, 2021
somehow I needed to rename file47.rpgsave to one of my existing saves, named something along the lines of DefaultTGOfile41.rpgsave to make it work. windows user here
the best method is to paste the whole content of the folder and replace any existing ones that way you won't have to rename anything im pretty sure

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
So the dinner is the end of the game, a bit of a let down, if you ask me.

(And if you don't ask me, it's still a let down...)
Worst ending ever. :cry: MC and others abandoned standing around, aimless, frozen in time without closure. :(

Last edited:

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
What i personally very much dislike is that i am being forced to share my new manison with Judy. She is my least favourite girl of the entrie cast. I hate it when a certain love interest is being forced upon me.

IronTaylor11

Mar 1, 2022
Another great game!! ToN is better character wise imo, but still very good!!

The dinner in the end was a bit of a let down too, I expected a lewd scene after the male characters left :confused:

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
v1.0 All Secrets Walkthrough

v0.51 guide | v0.61 guide
v0.71 guide | v0.81 guide
v0.91 guide | v1.0 guide

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you everyone for following along and for those who gave it a like (y). Hopefully it's helped to make your playthrough a little bit smoother. I've attached my 100% save file for those who want it (read the FAQs General Questions section for where to paste the save).

<= v0.99 guide here
how do i use the save file ?

Reactions: Parilto

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
how do i aply a save ? pls explain to me step by step bcs i am stupid
Right-click on the map. Click on 'Phone' in the top left corner. When the phone appears, simply click 'Save' and select a slot. Do the same to load a game.

map.JPG Capture3.JPG

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
v1.0 All Secrets Walkthrough

v0.51 guide | v0.61 guide
v0.71 guide | v0.81 guide
v0.91 guide | v1.0 guide

Thank you everyone for following along and for those who gave it a like (y). Hopefully it's helped to make your playthrough a little bit smoother. I've attached my 100% save file for those who want it (read the FAQs General Questions section for where to paste the save).

<= v0.99 guide here
is not working i extract it where i have my save but when i open the game this file don't exist just my regular save

Skarr

Feb 16, 2018
Hi, I'm having a problem : downloaded the whole game on my Android. Starting extracting it with Rar but... It takes forever! 1% for like 20 min... 10% after an hour...and then it reset... I've 'ever encountered this slow extraction time on the past with this game. Is that normal? Is there a solution? Now that it's finally complete, I'd really like to play it ^^ a compressed version maybe?

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
The Genesis Order Step-by-Step Walkthrough (v.1.00):
Part 1: Google Drive
Part 2: Google Drive
-Contains everything you need, from the first update to the last update.

The Genesis Order Key and Chest Guide (v.1.00):
-To check out the locations of keys, chests, gargoyles, etc. Not necessary if already using the "Step-by-Step walkthrough".

I will report this post to get pinned in the OP. All credit to the respective authors.
On page 69 there is a key you say I can get, but when I go there I am unable to get it. On page 71 you tell me to open a chest (that needs that key). I have followed the step-by-step this whole way, and other then some of the updates triggering before getting to do the free roam from the last one (so a few thing have been out of order) everything else has worked. Any advice on how to resolve the issue?

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes