jradium

Feb 22, 2022
Are more scenes going to be added with the ongoing updates? I'd like to see more use out of the expansions in the MCs house.

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
The comics were still made, it doesn't matter if he does or doesn't speak about them. LE uses characters from the comics where the relationships were already set. ToN is set up as an incest game

Stop lying to yourself
It doesnt matter what you think. Incest isnt coming to NLT games in the future. So if thats something you want, youll be better off playing a different game

• Angry
Reactions: Impulse 9

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
It doesnt matter what you think. Incest isnt coming to NLT games in the future. So if thats something you want, youll be better off playing a different game
Technically speaking, LE's "Mom" was his step-mom. So that one is at least canon. Henry had no relation to anyone, he was more like a foster kid since his dad was a deadbeat treasure hunter. While I liked the IPatch for that one, it was a delusion of anyone playing it. William also has no blood relation to anyone in this game other than Duncan.

However, the problem with this doesn't lie with the fans, it lies with NLT. Henry and William both have this vague association with an older woman and her daughter. It's never defined clearly in either case, so the dev is clearly leaving it open ended for IPatches to be made, regardless of what they say.

Reactions: holaje12

frostmage23

Dec 7, 2018
So, question, for making the Ant-Killer, is there only two spots where Soap could be? As I've gone to both spots where soap would be according to the walkthrough, and my play through doesn't have soap in either spot. I'm thinking this may be a bug since I grabbed soap from the wrong spot when it was needed the first time, and it doesn't come up in the other spot it's supposed to be in.

tingispingis

Feb 20, 2019
Man im an old dirty mothafucka, but this website community is the best. Sense of humor, helping each other, good positive vibes. Its great.
All the best to you and people that you love and care. Its great, it really is. Stay true my n words.
And check yo self yoself before yo wreck yoself cause big dicks in yo ass are vad for yo health

• Hey there
Reactions: hrhr

Kendra011

Oct 26, 2019
Can someone tell me if incest is or supposed to be in this game, and with who?
After 2018 NLT doesn't use incest stuff in his games anymore. There are some unofficial mods that change the dialogue to add the incest stuff. You can usually find them linked in the first post of the discussion thread.

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
Technically speaking, LE's "Mom" was his step-mom. So that one is at least canon. Henry had no relation to anyone, he was more like a foster kid since his dad was a deadbeat treasure hunter. While I liked the IPatch for that one, it was a delusion of anyone playing it. William also has no blood relation to anyone in this game other than Duncan.

However, the problem with this doesn't lie with the fans, it lies with NLT. Henry and William both have this vague association with an older woman and her daughter. It's never defined clearly in either case, so the dev is clearly leaving it open ended for IPatches to be made, regardless of what they say.

LE and ToN clearly had incest patches in mind, while TGO didn't and they started moving away from it with this game.

Their prior games ''Visiting Aunt Sara'' and ''My summer with Mom and Sis'' and their comics all involved incest.

I don't know why people on this thread are trying to convince themselves that NLT ''totally never did that kind of content bro, and if he did, he doesn't talk about it now''

It's in 80 percent of his work. The only reason he doesn't do it anymore is Patreon.

Btw I was here when Patreon started cracking down on incest and all the patches started being made. Most of them were and still are made by the original devs of the games, it's an open secret.

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024

I thought grey hair LE lady was MC non-blood relative auntie. :unsure: Maybe I'm wrong. :confused:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
LE and ToN clearly had incest patches in mind, while TGO didn't and they started moving away from it with this game.

Their prior games ''Visiting Aunt Sara'' and ''My summer with Mom and Sis'' and their comics all involved incest.

I don't know why people on this thread are trying to convince themselves that NLT ''totally never did that kind of content bro, and if he did, he doesn't talk about it now''

It's in 80 percent of his work. The only reason he doesn't do it anymore is Patreon.

Btw I was here when Patreon started cracking down on incest and all the patches started being made. Most of them were and still are made by the original devs of the games, it's an open secret.
I thought grey hair LE lady was MC non-blood relative auntie. :unsure: Maybe I'm wrong. :confused:
In canon Valerie (grey hair milf) is MC's mother. After Parteons rules it was changed to "my brothers wife" or something. Also these milfs are in comics where are incest, bestiality and sharing/NTR. Whole cast of NLT was in secret room in LE

Treasure of Nadia was in development before these rules with incest and was changed. But there was few frgoten parts where Jannet talk about Hanry like about her son.

After Patreons rules NLT abadoned all his previous work and now he looks like there never be any of this.

Reactions: Dfgjjkl
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes