Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I doubt that... cause of your nature... but anyhow you can see it too that it doesn't matter what the questions and answers actually are... hence the Yes :p and Nope :p most of the times since ^ :ROFLMAO:
Dang! You got me! CAP.gif
But if they continue... I could change it too...
thanos-icegif-13.gif
:devilish: :KEK: :KEK:

• Wow
Reactions: sixart

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I doubt that... cause of your nature... but anyhow you can see it too that it doesn't matter what the questions and answers actually are... hence the Yes :p and Nope :p most of the times since ^ :ROFLMAO:
Yes :ROFLMAO:
There was no incest planned in TON nor in TGO, the tag was present because someone created a patch that rewrote the original dialogues but it got canceled, NLT erased the incest content from his games since 2017 due to Patreon rules that banned this type of content.
The only game that had incest planned was Lust Epidemic, but got canceled and the game was changed accordingly, nobody changed anything, incest is not allowed by dev decision, period.
O.K. ... and who is mom here? :p

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah I know, but the correct number is 8 not 7.1 as the Capcom site stated in response to the flame war about it, fandom is at a rage war for that, and that's not at all a surprise... ;) :LOL:
View attachment 1643341
Ofc they would say that since a 7.1 would indicate a patch of some sort... although if we are being honest this hot mess as was produced is like a patch to 7... but whatever ! I don't mind either way ;)
1661286_obama-wtf.gif :LOL:

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Ofc they would say that since a 7.1 would indicate a patch of some sort... although if we are being honest this hot mess as was produced is like a patch to 7... but whatever ! I don't mind either way ;)
View attachment 1643343 :LOL:
Agreed 100%, that was my thought as well.
Capcom did a lot of mistakes (understatement) during the production, and in the best tradition of not admitting errors as always we had a magical number 8 all of a sudden instead, those evil designers evidently thought something else for the graphics of the title...:sneaky::KEK:
giphy (1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
does it also work on the latest version (v-12021)?
Yes, my MOD will work in perpetuity, without having to be updated, it replaces the images not text.
As for the prior half of Dialogue Changes, done by PervySensei, those stopped being updated after the first few updates and has been abandoned.

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes