Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
Well, just like in ToN.
That why I asked about if there was an update between the recent one and the one I mentioned as the last one I downloaded and if someone has a link to download the one I'm missing.
You missed update 0.09103 which, if you need it, you can download using the link below.

Enjoy! (y)

Reactions: kissass

JackHammer

May 30, 2017

Android latest version. It's keep2share, so super slow, but beggars can't be choosers.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
I'm using NW.js v0.60.0 and TGO runs like a top with no problems at all, just smoother and faster as far as I can see. Not the most current version of all but the most recent version with the associated nwjs-ffmpeg-prebuilt so/dll good to go. (y) I am surprised that NLT Media don't take these last few extra steps to try to squeeze the last drop of performance out of their games but there you go. :unsure:
v0.60.0 just released last month so I wouldn't say it's old by any means.

So -- you did the main part, now all it's left is to enable webgl (gpu rendering is disabled by default) via package.json and you're good to go.

Reactions: Abduxuel

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
Weekly Report

View attachment 1639383

Coming later this month is the latest chapter of The Genesis Order! Unexpected creepiness is coming with some crazy new scenes as well as a new pinup and KS page. The mysteries deepen further as a snoop around the mansion reveals something new.

It also won't be long before a new puzzle game is added to TGO. For those that like the puzzle games, I look forward to a new and improved version from the ToN Ancient Temple game. One of the things I'd like to do is have an editor so players can make their own puzzles. Not sure exactly how to do that, but once I have a moment of free time I'll start digging into it.

Thank you everyone for the support! More teasers coming next week!
There is no mention of a new booty call so the ks page is for the women who already can come over - hannah, erica, and ella. who do you guys think the ks page is for then? we have 2 for erica and 1 for hannah and ella, so i'm guessing its for ella or hannah...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
There is no mention of a new booty call so the ks page is for the women who already can come over - hannah, erica, and ella. who do you guys think the ks page is for then? we have 2 for erica and 1 for hannah and ella, so i'm guessing its for ella or hannah...
Anything closest to mom

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Made it just in time! My Pseudo-Incest Mod has been UPDATED!
-Added Chloe, Carol, and Hannah as Sister/Aunt/Cousin
-Updated Map to "Aunty's Farm"
-Updated Menu HUD and Dialogue Names

Here's the direct Download link (MediaFire):

Or go here to find the original post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-09013-nlt-media.101325/post-7123516

Be sure to pair this with PervySensei's Dialogue Patch!
(Sadly his contribution has been Discontinued, so only the first few updates were patched)

~Garrettino~
does it also work on the latest version (v-12021)?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
After removing Incest tag i got cold from this game - Treasure of Nadia is best :love: (y)
Tags should be permanent when put never removed again ..It would be Best to add choice before gameplay starts (Incest allowed or Not Allowed) :cool:(y) Player choices (y)

• Angry
Reactions: Assari

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
does it also work on the latest version (v-12021)?
lol
After removing Incest tag i got cold from this game - Treasure of Nadia is best :love: (y)
Tags should be permanent when put never removed again ..It would be Best to add choice before gameplay starts (Incest allowed or Not Allowed) :cool:(y) Player choices (y)
double lol

Easy on the crackpipe folks... the world is not working like that ! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
There was no incest planned in TON nor in TGO, the tag was present because someone created a patch that rewrote the original dialogues but it got canceled, NLT erased the incest content from his games since 2017 due to Patreon rules that banned this type of content.
The only game that had incest planned was Lust Epidemic, but got canceled and the game was changed accordingly, nobody changed anything, incest is not allowed by dev decision, period.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
There was no incest planned in TON nor in TGO, the tag was present because someone created a patch that rewrote the original dialogues but it got canceled, NLT erased the incest content from his games since 2017 due to Patreon rules that banned this type of content.
The only game that had incest planned was Lust Epidemic, but got canceled and the game was changed accordingly, nobody changed anything, incest is not allowed by dev decision, period.
This ain't gonna end ever... IFs are IFs... :illuminati:
1588822_shoot-me-finger-gun.gif

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes