sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hello people

Sorry, big ToN fan but been away a while and missed this release, and have checked the most recent 10 pages or so of thread before asking, so...

...did anyone post a Mac version of the latest version yet? I'm reading that the v07 has an unzip glitch.

Thanks in advance for not calling me names

M
Nope :p

Reactions: modelcitizin78

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
You can't skip updates. You need every update in sequence because new/changed/bugfix files particular to each update are only included in each update, so if you skip an update your game won't have those essential files from that point on. If every new/changed/bugfix file was included in each update every update would be as big as the game at that point, would be way bigger than necessary and miss the point of incremental updates entirely!
Well, just like in ToN.
That why I asked about if there was an update between the recent one and the one I mentioned as the last one I downloaded and if someone has a link to download the one I'm missing.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hello people

Sorry, big ToN fan but been away a while and missed this release, and have checked the most recent 10 pages or so of thread before asking, so...

...did anyone post a Mac version of the latest version yet? I'm reading that the v07 has an unzip glitch.

Thanks in advance for not calling me names

M
The FAQ on OP has information how to create your own Mac version from a working Windows/Linux version.

Download the Update-only file for Mac and the full version for Windows and rename the "www" (Windows) to app.nw (siehe instruction in the FAQ).

The easiest way would be to download the game from Sixart's GDrive.

Last edited:
Reactions: modelcitizin78

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Hmm, interesting.
Does someone else had a problem with opening ANY attachment in the browser, or is it only problem from my side?
I tried to download GREG's walkthrough, but Opera won't even open it (it doesn't find the site).

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hmm, interesting.
Does someone else had a problem with opening ANY attachment in the browser, or is it only problem from my side?
I tried to download GREG's walkthrough, but Opera won't even open it (it doesn't find the site).
Why don't you use the online version linked in the FAQ? :unsure:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hmm, interesting.
Nope, I've had the same issue and looked if it was only here or a general issue, and I found it's the latest and with all the browsers I have. :)

Reactions: KarloB1990

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Nope, I've had the same issue and looked if it was only here or a general issue, and I found it's the latest and with all the browsers I have. :)
OK, thank you for your reply. At least now I know trying to open it with Edge or downloading any other browser is pointless :)

Reactions: Dylan741

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
For me ist's more comfortable to had it downloaded on the PC in the folder with the game, that open the browser every single time to find it. Simple as that :)
You can easily download the PDF from the online version. This is how the other guy posted the walkthrough.

Reactions: Dylan741

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hmm, interesting.
There is no trouble with it... it is currently open in another window... boot Opera :LUL:
Why don't you use the online version linked in the FAQ? :unsure:
Ahhh why would they make it easier on themselves when there is a non working way for them right now ?! :oops::LUL:
Boot them all :KEK:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
There is no trouble with it... it is currently open in another window... boot Opera :LUL:

Ahhh why would they make it easier on themselves when there is a non working way for them right now ?! :oops::LUL:

Boot them all :KEK:
Already tried and it doesn't work, but i'm not worried it will be solved and i'm not in a hurry, but thank you. :giggle:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hmm, interesting.
I'm using Opera and I've never had a problem opening GREG's walkthrough
This means she is not in the game?
There was poll on NLT Patreon. Victorious party did not want anyone other than Henry to commit adultery with Madalyn.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
F95's media/cache server has an issue right now that's why people can't open the walkthrough which is linked in the thread (not the original online version, which is accessible).
Imagined it was something like that, thank you for the news.:)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
F95's media/cache server has an issue right now that's why people can't open the walkthrough which is linked in the thread (not the original online version, which is accessible).
Oh ! Riiight !!! Now then back to square one... why do they make things " easier " on themselves ??? :oops: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Ok, I didnt try it now. But I see that there is a problem with some posted images.

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes