Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
The standard NW.js version shipped with RPG Maker MV is outdated and unoptimized. ;)
Yep. Even people who use RPG Maker to make games recommend updating to improve game performance.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Who? Old or new Gene?
Oh, I have it "The Gene Order".

What is opposition from "off topic"? In topic, on topic, above topic,...?

Ok, who si mom?
Have MC some sister, twin, step-sister or step-twin?
Can't wait to see the MC with those boots!!! :love: :love::KEK:
Around topic, I could bet on it.
Mom is as mommy does.... Or around those lines... ;) :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
Fromwhat I rememver, when you wanted download only the update to Treasure of Nadia you needed to download them all, you couldn't skip any of them.
That's why I'm asking about the previous update.
You can't skip updates. You need every update in sequence because new/changed/bugfix files particular to each update are only included in each update, so if you skip an update your game won't have those essential files from that point on. If every new/changed/bugfix file was included in each update every update would be as big as the game at that point, would be way bigger than necessary and miss the point of incremental updates entirely!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Yep. Even people who uses RPG Maker to make games recommend updating to improve game performance.

Yep. The problem is that NLT use many third party plugins and not all are compatible with a newer vision of NW.js.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Wish there was VN mod for this game, i literaly stopped in %85 in treasure of nadia because of gameplay...

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Someone tried it with " My Summer with Mom & Sis" if I remember it correctly and never finished it.
I don't think anyone will ever do that for an humongous game like TON or TGO ( even though this is still in is early stage), tough I think it would be interesting to see how all the options would be managed. :)

Last edited:

adm900

Jul 24, 2019
It's more likely that it is an issue with your system and not with the game.
It's too strange a coincidence that it only happens during this scene. I can open the task manager and everything will be fine. But as soon as I load this scene at the waterfall, such a situation will appear. As soon as I turn it off, GPU load will disappear.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's too strange a coincidence that it only happens during this scene. I can open the task manager and everything will be fine. But as soon as I load this scene at the waterfall, such a situation will appear. As soon as I turn it off, GPU load will disappear.
It's not a static image, it's badly coded and your GPU is overreacting to that. Unless it starts melting through your mobo, no need to panic. And yes, NLT is obviously putting mining junk into his game, he's not making enough % on Patreon

adm900

Jul 24, 2019
It's not a static image, it's badly coded and your GPU is overreacting to that. Unless it starts melting through your mobo, no need to panic. And yes, NLT is obviously putting mining junk into his game, he's not making enough % on Patreon
lol. Of course I`m not talking seriously about hidden miner. But definitely something wrong with this scene.

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes