sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Shout out to @sixart for the advice from so long ago (when he was kinder, gentler and unbroken :p)
Oi oi ! ... :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

Actually I think it's a combination of troubles packed on one another... but to be honest I never understood why would you use a different NW than provided together with a game... ( it's the optimal one for it :p ) let alone why do folks put these things at the same place... to cause conflict ?!!! :oops::unsure::eek: If you are in need for another version FINE just don't use 'em at the very same time ! :KEK:
Winblows.
The sum of all fears and the reason why peeps should learn to use Linux instead of struggle with these Microfuck dudes... it might seem like the easier way at first glance but ultimately... it isn't :LOL:

WinBLOWS actually sums it up perfectly what this piece of trash OS is :p:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Right, thing is that the Line doesn't appears in other areas other than the Waterfall and the Docks
Probably some interlacing effect from the vertically moving water that fucks up your phone. Not much to do, your phone just blows

indubarbie

Nov 17, 2020
Weekly Report

Feb15.png

Coming later this month is the latest chapter of The Genesis Order! Unexpected creepiness is coming with some crazy new scenes as well as a new pinup and KS page. The mysteries deepen further as a snoop around the mansion reveals something new.

It also won't be long before a new puzzle game is added to TGO. For those that like the puzzle games, I look forward to a new and improved version from the ToN Ancient Temple game. One of the things I'd like to do is have an editor so players can make their own puzzles. Not sure exactly how to do that, but once I have a moment of free time I'll start digging into it.

Thank you everyone for the support! More teasers coming next week!

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
I believe we had a .09(something) between those two, but I don't have it unfortunately.
Either way, why would you want an older version when you have the most recent .12021 ?
Fromwhat I rememver, when you wanted download only the update to Treasure of Nadia you needed to download them all, you couldn't skip any of them.
That's why I'm asking about the previous update.

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Weekly Report

View attachment 1639383

Coming later this month is the latest chapter of The Genesis Order! Unexpected creepiness is coming with some crazy new scenes as well as a new pinup and KS page. The mysteries deepen further as a snoop around the mansion reveals something new.

It also won't be long before a new puzzle game is added to TGO. For those that like the puzzle games, I look forward to a new and improved version from the ToN Ancient Temple game. One of the things I'd like to do is have an editor so players can make their own puzzles. Not sure exactly how to do that, but once I have a moment of free time I'll start digging into it.

These guys are Fast..
I was just finished playing this version a few days ago

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
Weekly Report

View attachment 1639383

skirt! legs! i expect sexy heels too ><

Mar 15, 2021
Weekly Report

View attachment 1639383

It's really impressive to see how fast NLT releases updates.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's really impressive to see how fast NLT releases updates.
He has 2-3 PC rendering 24/7 using pre-made models. All he needs to do after that is string the output movies into something coherent and test the game doesn't implode when you switch scenes, not that hard to achieve if you say bye to outside life for ~2 years

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes