Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
So WR was Chloe not Hannah but not in scene in pinup! o_O Once I think Lillian maybe Madalyn but now Lilli behave and talk like super-slut Noami from ToN! WTF! :eek: Huge amount of work in update, both art and animation very fine. (y) Plenty of sex but not much horror and creepy thing was hoping for, maybe next time or one day anyway. When Sister Judy speak about Madalyn would be brilliant if was presented as flashback cutscene actually showing Judy with Madalyn and maybe Sister Catherine narrated by voice dub from actress, although hugely like increased and better written dialogue to flesh out character even though sex talk still makes me laugh like hyena which I suppose not really purpose designate. :LOL: I enjoy this update which of course not main thing but only thing speak personally from own perspective.

So little comment since I visit yesterday thread resemble Marie Celeste deserted by crew! :unsure:

Is TGO not popular or people too busy with other thing to spare time to comment now coronavirus contagion abate? :cautious:

High priest of the high heel destined to be disappointed yet again I fear. :cry:

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Lillian kind of seems like she's also a Succubus, or at least acts like a follower of Madalyn, even if she states otherwise.
Already made a theory of this right after the initial release... and as it seem you are about to join the marching band :LOL:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So WR was Chloe not Hannah but not in scene in pinup! o_O
Don't wanna say " I told you so " but I told you so ! :KEK:
but not much horror and creepy thing was hoping for
The rat ??? :eek::eek::eek:
The spider ??? :eek::eek::eek:
The " What in tarnations ! " ??? :eek::eek::eek:
:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
thread resemble Marie Celeste deserted by crew! :unsure:
That's on NLT solely... this game is sooo linear and straightforward there is literally nothing to talk about... noodles can noodle around regardless :LOL:

Reactions: Jofenupe

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Don't wanna say " I told you so " but I told you so ! :KEK:

The rat ??? :eek::eek::eek:
The spider ??? :eek::eek::eek:
The " What in tarnations ! " ??? :eek::eek::eek:
:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

That's on NLT solely... this game is sooo linear and straightforward there is literally nothing to talk about... noodles can noodle around regardless :LOL:
Indeed Mr sexart. Your prescience much superior to mine. (y) As for creepiness on WR fifteen day ago it said: "Unexpected creepiness is coming with some crazy new scenes as well as a new pinup and KS page." Creepiness deficit disappoint me expecting a shot of chthonic stygian Lovecraftian horror inject into plot, although like non-sexual scene with pot plant and spider when MC befriending Sister Judy in civilian clothes. Going extra kilometre in storytelling like this please me mightily and then some I say. :)

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
You ain't had trouble with the blowjob KS scene ? Dunno if Mac operates the same way as Winblows but Linux users will have some renaming stuff to do with the outfit version of the scene ! ;):LOL:

( OFC because it went through the testing phase like it usually does :KEK: )
Just some minor glitches, but nothing too horrendous, and considering I'm using an end 2009 IMac... :sneaky: :KEK: :KEK:

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
What are the 3 scenes in this update, Ive only had two or is the spider one classed as a scene?

Plus its saying Ive missed something but Ive been everywhere and can't find anyone to help like in previous updates

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
This dude... :FacePalm:
Just some minor glitches, but nothing too horrendous, and considering I'm using an end 2009 IMac... :sneaky: :KEK: :KEK:
I was more like about black screen death of the game since the filenames were not made properly... :whistle: ( funny but you just have to make this once for all 3 versions but noooo... let's just shit in it and do a " bugfix " version ! 2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif )

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
What are the 3 scenes in this update, Ive only had two or is the spider one classed as a scene?

Plus its saying Ive missed something but Ive been everywhere and can't find anyone to help like in previous updates
Yes it count, did you go to the shop after picking the cheese? :)

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

Dinner --- Am I still a meal ??? :p :eek:
Cathedral
Barn
that's 3 for ya... :KEK:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
This dude... :FacePalm:

I was more like about black screen death of the game since the filenames were not made properly... :whistle: ( funny but you just have to make this once for all 3 versions but noooo... let's just shit in it and do a " bugfix " version ! View attachment 1655525 )
Ah! understood, I had the same issue at first but I just avoided to put the package.json the second time and it worked perfectly.:)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Ah! understood, I had the same issue at first but I just avoided to put the package.json the second time and it worked perfectly.:)
Dunno what that has to do with it but I don't wanna pursue it :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: If it works for the outfit version then Mac also ignores capitals... ;)

Reactions: Dylan741
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes