Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Dunno what that has to do with it but I don't wanna pursue it :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: If it works for the outfit version then Mac also ignores capitals... ;)
Well you know the novel And Then There Were None? Well, that's how I found what wasn't working with the update....:sneaky::KEK::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Guys am i finding this way or is it real ? I remember Taylor Swift when ever i see Lillian face
View attachment 1655637
It's definitely real... don't let anyone tell you otherwise !!! :p And now you are a proud member of the I fucked Taylor Swift day by day growing group of people ! :KEK:
I'm surprised the tag is back but the notmom'ers aren't. Feels weird
Don't you worry they will pop by... ;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Indeed Mr sexart. Your prescience much superior to mine. (y) As for creepiness on WR fifteen day ago it said: "Unexpected creepiness is coming with some crazy new scenes as well as a new pinup and KS page." Creepiness deficit disappoint me expecting a shot of chthonic stygian Lovecraftian horror inject into plot, although like non-sexual screen with pot plant and spider when MC befriending Sister Judy in civilian clothes. Going extra kilometre in storytelling like this please me mightily and then some I say. :)
One could argue that people were expecting religious creepiness in Lilian's home to move the story along, so the spider and rat creepiness is totally unexpected.

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes