sauzey

Dec 11, 2019
can i play this without playing previous games ? i dont care if i dont get any small references , but if its big

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
can i play this without playing previous games ? i dont care if i dont get any small references , but if its big
Of course you can, it's not mandatory to play the others, but wait a little since the game it's in the early stages and there's not so much content for now.:)

Just wondering if I should wait 6 months for this?
I would say at least 1 year, and I'm not joking, there will be more content at that point. :)

Qtypical98

Dec 24, 2021
If you're playing on android, i think it's best if you're wait until the game is fully done, which is in late 2023.
It's kinda pain in the ass to re-download and re-install stuff in your phone every 2 weeks. Unless you have your way to install update only in Android.
The treasure of nadia android releases were available whenever there was an update. This new game has seen a delay and sometimes omission of the official android release. I have been using the BrandyYT ports but sadly the site was recently removed by blogger. Not sure what to do now. I understand android is not a huge player base but I enjoy playing on my tablet versus on a laptop.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Which means he gives out shit product deliberately... I know of some places that you can deadlock yourself with a well placed save but hey... if you knew about this why didn't you fixed that already ??? Like a restriction on saves on critical positions for example...
View attachment 1655856
He can't fix that, the engine won't allow it. He'd have to cockblock opening the menu everywhere to stop people saving like tards. Or put a check on every doorway to push/move MC around when loading every scene ever to make sure you don't get stuck on nothing. Which he won't do. So either NLT denies every1 and their notmom from opening the menu anywhere but a safe place (town map) or people evolve a bigger brain and stop saving at random places to get stuck 4 builds down the road. Neither of which will happen, so revert back to basic solution : point and laugh at them

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
He can't fix that, the engine won't allow it. He'd have to cockblock opening the menu everywhere to stop people saving like tards. Or put a check on every doorway to push/move MC around when loading every scene ever to make sure you don't get stuck on nothing. Which he won't do. So either NLT denies every1 and their notmom from opening the menu anywhere but a safe place (town map) or people evolve a bigger brain and stop saving at random places to get stuck 4 builds down the road. Neither of which will happen, so revert back to basic solution : point and laugh at them
Got it ! :LOL: I don't think it's impossible to solve this... just a pain in the ass so why would he bother with it ? :eek::KEK:

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
So... Lillian is Madelyn right? Is that it? Did I win the video-game?

Well, at least they did not straight call her Lilith

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
You pay Adobe some madlad $ and get a license. Or embrace the 1-eyed way and "get a license"
I remembered having this PDF for ToN, Screenshot (632).png so I thought I had saved it as such. But now I think maybe GREG87 had posted it as a PDF originally, so did he change his mind and post the walk-through for TGO as a google doc now??

Rhynnor

Nov 10, 2017
Guys, Sorry for my bad english, but I'd really like your opinion on what I'm really starting to think the game is going this way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because the way she conducted the dinner reminds a lot of what happened at ToN. Of course it could be that she is just a member of her "Church/cult".
Evidence:
Madelyne disappeared after her husband's death.
Lilian appeared after her father's death.
So this option is at least plausible.
I would like to know your opinion on this.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Guys, Sorry for my bad english, but I'd really like your opinion on what I'm really starting to think the game is going this way.
Because the way she conducted the dinner reminds a lot of what happened at ToN. Of course it could be that she is just a member of her "Church/cult".
Evidence:
Let's just say the same thought has crossed my mind even before this release. However, I don't think there is enough evidence to say definitively one way or another yet.

Reactions: Rhynnor

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Evidence:
Let's just say the same thought has crossed my mind even before this release. However, I don't think there is enough evidence to say definitively one way or another yet.

No 454 from last December or better yet https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-14022-nlt-media.101325/page-23#post-7065022

Rhynnor

Nov 10, 2017
True, there are two more details I left out. It could just be an acquaintance and they're not exactly the same color. The eyes, the tone is similar.
The latter can have several reasons and also several interpretations.

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
I want the option of changing the main romantic lead from Chloe to Hannah, I like her so much better.

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
The oracle keeps saying I have missed some secret and should talk with stranger, what I have missed? so far I have
- get the latest k-page
- found all 4 gargoyle and the key but don't know where to use it
- get the $250 from gym locker

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes