Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
The oracle keeps saying I have missed some secret and should talk with stranger, what I have missed? so far I have
- get the latest k-page
- found all 4 gargoyle and the key but don't know where to use it
- get the $250 from gym locker
Those strangers will literally tell you what you missed. Have you actually tried talking to them?

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Guys, Sorry for my bad english, but I'd really like your opinion on what I'm really starting to think the game is going this way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because the way she conducted the dinner reminds a lot of what happened at ToN. Of course it could be that she is just a member of her "Church/cult".
Evidence:
Madelyne disappeared after her husband's death.
Lilian appeared after her father's death.
So this option is at least plausible.
I would like to know your opinion on this.
I hope not, Madalyn is perfect as she is. Also Lilian has some beauty spots on her legs, while Madelyn has none so I don't think they are linked.

It's a harem game... :LOL:
Yeah, but like the last game Alia was the main love interest. She's the one you got pregnant, which is unfortunate for those who liked her less than the other ones. I'm getting similar feeling I had with Alia and Kaley with Chloe and Hannah so I hope there is more option in this game :)

Reactions: BigIrishLug

losermcgeek

Mar 23, 2021
Just curious where the Mac update is. And yes i clicked the update only for 12021. but that takes to a google doc which requires approval. Is the game not being revved for Mac? I appreciate how much work goes into this and can just wait for the official Mac rev, just making sure its in the plan. Been stuck at 07012 forever, Am I missing something? (and yes I do tech for a living, so if there is some trick to convert the Win version please share that)

• Angry
Reactions: Petzl

Deleted member 4390099

Compressor
Nov 22, 2021
compressed update patch files only PC-v.14022 75Mb

compatible ony for decrypted files.

will not work with encrypted files.

==================================================================================================================

compressed v14022 full (351 Mb)

Last edited:

bush420

Apr 23, 2018
Only downloading update is a great feature. Almost all good games need full downloading in GBs and it sucks

JiiBee81

Mar 21, 2021
Just curious where the Mac update is. And yes i clicked the update only for 12021. but that takes to a google doc which requires approval. Is the game not being revved for Mac? I appreciate how much work goes into this and can just wait for the official Mac rev, just making sure its in the plan. Been stuck at 07012 forever, Am I missing something? (and yes I do tech for a living, so if there is some trick to convert the Win version please share that)
Check the FAQ linked at OP, the answer can be found from within.

Reactions: cold_arctus

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Good ol display bug sayin 3/3 pages when we're at 5/5 now. Unless it's just me and I need to uninstall my life ....

Also, not so shameless claim of the 4000th post

• Haha
Reactions: sixart and SpecterX
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes