GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
Man, short as expected but a nice little scene to build up to some later milf action. I'll take it even though it's kind of a tease at this point.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Glad that the few of us know that Ctrl+P stands for "Control Pipi".
Nope :p I will deny ANY knowledge of this !!! :LOL: Life as a noodle is quite comfortable btw... you just need the stomach to shit on everything and some fool will come and should sort it out for ya... :rolleyes: Some bigbrain will crawl out for sure that " You said 3,14² plus a little self control will do it ! :p " have really thought about this :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
Problems with the game for Windows! When starting after downloading the game, I get this error message:
Error in profile
Your profile cannot be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.
Some features may not be available. Specify a different profile directory, or use a newer version of NW.js.
Send feedback to help resolve the bug !
And when using the master key got this: screenshot image !
And here is the actual solution to the problem, but it should not be done by me, but by the developer, and then post a stable version!
How to protect your game from a similar problem (for the game creator)
Download the file
Open the folder where you have RPG Maker MV. How to find it:
If you are using the non-Steam version, then right-click on the maker shortcut and select File Location.
If you are using the Steam version, then right-click on the maker in steam, select Properties - Local Files - Browse...
Go to the nwjs-win subfolder and move the previously downloaded package.json there with the replacement.
Done, now all the games that you will export from the maker will not share settings files with the left.
To fix the problem in an already exported game, simply drop the same package.json file into the root directory of the game (where Game.exe is located).

Last edited:

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
The new Hannah KS page has some of the video files named wrongly and won't play when she wears her costume. (On case sensitive systems at least.) To fix just unzip the contents of the two zip files below in the www/movies folder and all should be well. It doesn't change anything only adds renamed versions of the affected video files for the Hannah BJ KS page to the folder and all should be well. Not the first time this has happened and won't be the last when the developer is obviously a Windows aficionado.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnelros

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
No, same here.
Also the game froze when I tried the new booty call. (I chose the second outfit)
So at first I assumed the new page is only halfway implemented.
A second try worked. Dunno if the outfit was the reason for the freeze.
A solution is on the next page. The developer has named some of the video files without being mindful of case sensitivity writing "Bc" instead of "BC" at the beginning of the names of the affected files.

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I would say the doctor Jessica would be the main girl if anyone as she was the one who got the solo date scene at the end. But it was harem so they were all main girls.
I look at it from a different angle and think Jessica is a side girl because one could take her out of the plot completely and it would barely make any difference. But I agree, it was a harem game so they were all main girls.

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes