RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
How do you get it, cuz only HJ appears for me. When I check my progress it says that I already got the second scene but apparently it isnt there.
Get the cheese off the dinner table. Later, go to the Shop an use the cheese on the rat in the upper left hand corner outside. A key will drop. Open the chest in the Mansion Office.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I like this game more and more with every update, or rather with every 2nd update, I always skip one. :p Judy is my favourite. :) Erica is probably the hottest considering everything. Ella is great too, her dialogue is just very hot. MC s boss is not bad as well, but I have to wait for her scenes. Other ladies are a-okay.

Reactions: cat2311

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Probably what was meant is the one from the 2nd update ( V07 ) where you just stand in front of the furball and you catch it automatically... still the hardest challenge is spot on since this is all in the walkthroughs ( both text and video ) and really needs bigbrain activity how should one proceed with this task... :KEK:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Cat not Rat ! :LOL: Probably what was meant is the one from the 2nd update ( V07 ) where you just stand in front of the furball and you catch it automatically... still the hardest challenge is spot on since this is all in the walkthroughs ( both text and video ) and really needs bigbrain activity how should one proceed with this task... :KEK:
just go to xxx store & try to catch it once you're back outside... the distance is significantly reduced :HideThePain:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart and jansell

Hstrike

Apr 1, 2018
Where are all of these assets coming from? The background, the scene Did they make it all by themselves and put in RPGMaker or there's a way to buy it?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Thanks, but I don't want to print it, I just want to save it as a .PDF for future reference without having to load a URL.
by pressing ctrl+p.. and printing as pdf.. it basically means, saving it on your computer as a soft copy.. you can read it whenever, even if you're offline

• Haha
Reactions: El Buho and sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
by pressing ctrl+p.. and printing as pdf.. it basically means, saving it on your computer as a soft copy.. you can read it whenever, even if you're offline
:FacePalm:
Now he will get totally confused about it ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: Okay... to be honest the last time the one who's making a living of IT and asking for a " trick " to merge 2 folders still takes the cake :LUL:

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes