sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I do thank you for trying to help me get a .pdf (even with your later snide remarks with Mr. sixart on this subject), but I get this when I hit Ctrl + p View attachment 1658082
So as you were told ( and you are putting it even on display !!! :eek::rolleyes: ) what's the REAL difference between that and your screenshot huh ??? Who told you to send it to the printer when you want a PDF as an end result ?! :oops:

And people are wondering... :KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Ehhhh....

What?
There are only 3 Booty Calls.
Look in your phone. How many phone numbers have you got?
There are 12 Women in the game, so you will get 12 phone numbers.
Max total of 12 Booty Calls.

Booty Calls and Kamasutra Pages are completely different.
Exactly the same went through me when I reacted with " ??? :oops: " :BootyTime:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Partially right... the whole upper section was skipped in my head what remained is ...
Booty Calls and Kamasutra Pages are completely different.
Which is why I was thinking @ first maybe I broke my game already... but I did not see any " Pages " on status screen so WTF ?!? :oops: :KEK: ( except for the girls info where they are displayed... though not with a numeric method ;) )

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I do thank you for trying to help me get a .pdf (even with your later snide remarks with Mr. sixart on this subject), but I get this when I hit Ctrl + p View attachment 1658082
I'll try to make it easy for you. You are almost there. Look in the box labelled "Destination". Right now it shows your printer. Click the down arrow - this should give you a choice of "Save as PDF". Press that, then at the bottom, press "Save".

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: DD69-1 and El Buho

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
So as you were told ( and you are putting it even on display !!! :eek::rolleyes: ) what's the REAL difference between that and your screenshot huh ??? Who told you to send it to the printer when you want a PDF as an end result ?! :oops:

And people are wondering... :KEK:
That screen shot is what appears when I hit Ctrl +p, so then what do I do after I see that??

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
That screen shot is what appears when I hit Ctrl +p, so then what do I do after I see that??
As said, in the drop down menu under Destination, you should see an option for "Microsoft Print to PDF"

Select that and hit Print.
It will ask you where to save.
Select where you want it to save to.
Pick somewhere you can remember easily.
Click Save/OK

• Love
Reactions: El Buho

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
As said, in the drop down menu under Destination, you should see an option for "Microsoft Print to PDF"
Ah, yes it worked! Thank you! I would not have thought that "destination" would have yielded an option to save as PDF.

Nate D

Nov 17, 2017
Tried to merge the updated windows www to the map app.nw but when I then load the game I get errors
Loading error
Failed to load: img/system/Balloon.png

Any fixes thanks

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Tried to merge the updated windows www to the map app.nw but when I then load the game I get errors
Loading error

Any fixes thanks
Wait, gotta fix my roflcopter 1st. There's so much wrong in that 1 error it's hard to keep a straight face and not die laughing

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Tom cruze

May 2, 2019
Oh Man Dev of NLT you made great piece of work here man every game is marvelous and this one TGO is also gonna be a most favourite game for all like every other NLT games. P.s if you have a idea of another game after TGO, add some supernatural powers like vampire, werewolf, angel and demon's also.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You sure you are up for this ? One can make a working Mac version from Windows too ( Mac is waaay outdated ) but not if you can't even make a file extraction !
It's true, the latest full Mac version is busted and gives you an error when you try to extract it.
Loading error

Any fixes thanks
I guess you applied the latest Windows-update only files on an outdated Mac version. Keep in mind that you need to apply them in chronological order.

Download the the full Windows version and rename the "www" folder to "app.nw" and replace the folder in your available Mac build.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
yup 14% is the max you can go.. always check the first two numbers of the update.. 14022.. that means 14% is the max you can go till now :D
14%???
I'm at 5% and the game tells me that I finished the update and I talked to all strangers. What did I miss? :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's true, the latest full Mac version is busted and gives you an error when you try to extract it.

I guess you applied the latest Windows-update only files on an outdated Mac version. Keep in mind that you need to apply them in chronological order.

Download the the full Windows version and rename the "www" folder to "app.nw" and replace the folder in your available Mac build.
PNG errors is most the time trying to buttfuck normal version with compressed. Was the most common fail in ToN
14%???
I'm at 5% and the game tells me that I finished the update and I talked to all strangers. What did I miss? :KEK:
About everything since launch. You sure you even have to correct version ? And try to not talk to the angel ever, she won't help you. Also never check the top bar in the menu, no help there either. As a last resort, bend over in here and let us laugh at you till v16 comes out in 2 weeks

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
The oracle keeps saying I have missed some secret and should talk with stranger, what I have missed? so far I have
- get the latest k-page
- found all 4 gargoyle and the key but don't know where to use it
- get the $250 from gym locker
Cop quiz (if u still didn't found that)

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes