Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Short update, but atleast we got some 3way action with Erica & Lilian, nice scene with Ella too & of course momma milkers Titjob & bj. Does anyone know what you get for turning on all 4 gargoyles?
I only found 3, must be a blind bastard. Even checked the hints thread that tells you every answer but that one
You get the key.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-14022-nlt-media.101325/post-7566395
Three gargoyles are in the mansion and one is in the church/cathedral.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Buggy update not test properly on all system clearly. NLT Media abandon beta test crew? :cautious: Too much work for 2 x update per month? :unsure: Hiccups small but several although obvious and should not happen thus. :(

Last edited:

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
About everything since launch. You sure you even have to correct version ? And try to not talk to the angel ever, she won't help you. Also never check the top bar in the menu, no help there either. As a last resort, bend over in here and let us laugh at you till v16 comes out in 2 weeks
What a fucking idiot I am, never checked these, I always assume it was the same as ToN but now I have them all :FacePalm:

Also, I'm not sure if it's a bug but when you walk in the forest, the statues and clay dolls seem to pop without the need to change zone, and they seem to pop near your steps (in my case close to the place I click with the mouse) so you can just farm them by walking in the zone.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What a fucking idiot I am, never checked these, I always assume it was the same as ToN but now I have them all :FacePalm:

Also, I'm not sure if it's a bug but when you walk in the forest, the statues and clay dolls seem to pop without the need to change zone, and they seem to pop near your steps (in my case close to the place I click with the mouse) so you can just farm them by walking in the zone.
Some say the loot spawn is time-based, some say it's random when you walk close enough. You can make them spawn, leave, come back and they'll still be there. And yes, it's not like in ToN where you enter once and everything jumps on you at once (yet, we might still have a few "upgrades" to the junk detectors later on that'll speed things up)

Reactions: SpecterX

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Random gold coins every now and then in selected locations, every citizen pitching in to remind the player
what is needed t reack most % ... this game is bustling with good temper and nice chars.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Does anyone know, Is Brandy still making Android APKs for this or do we need to wait for the official apk?
Heard the blog was removed... jury is still out what will be... :eek:
Buggy update not test properly on all system clearly. NLT Media abandon beta test crew? :cautious: Too much work for 2 x update per month? :unsure: Hiccups small but several although obvious and should not happen thus. :(
This is more on the account of being an eager beaver... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: AND to not give a fuck ofc :KEK:
full save anyone ?
Nope :p

Not a bug... designed like this although...
Some say the loot spawn is time-based, some say it's random when you walk close enough. You can make them spawn, leave, come back and they'll still be there. And yes, it's not like in ToN where you enter once and everything jumps on you at once (yet, we might still have a few "upgrades" to the junk detectors later on that'll speed things up)
... from the last update ( v12 ) it became a mixture of TON and TGO so now it holds both games characteristics... you can go in and out now and several items will pop up on a map ( dunno 5 or 6 cap in the forest ) but if you wait and move it will pop up next to you ( if it's supposed to be next to you :LOL: )

Reactions: SpecterX
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes