DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
As for android players - do u find hidden pleasure to be harassed here on f95 askind for apks? I'll uncover a grand secret - ALL win versions of rpgm and renpy games run smoothly via Joiplay.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Buggy update not test properly on all system clearly. NLT Media abandon beta test crew? :cautious: Too much work for 2 x update per month? :unsure: Hiccups small but several although obvious and should not happen thus. :(
What are you talking about? I have not seen any bugs yet on Windows. Not sure about other platforms, but I will bet that 90% of players are on Windows.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
What are you talking about? I have not seen any bugs yet on Windows. Not sure about other platforms, but I will bet that 90% of players are on Windows.
It is full of minor bugs... all platforms ! ;) Some of them ( not noodle related ) can even break the game... the majority on the other hand... you won't even see them if you are ( meal :LOL: ) not looking for them :p Hence the fix versions... though folks won't see those since they aren't even brave enough to download their respective releases when the time comes up for it :ROFLMAO:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
full save anyone ?
It always amuses me that people think that the above is clear if they are asking for people to share their full saves or if they are offering to share it.

But then again based on what passes as literate around here, I think the joke's on me. :ROFLMAO:

Also, I'm not sure if it's a bug but when you walk in the forest, the statues and clay dolls seem to pop without the need to change zone, and they seem to pop near your steps (in my case close to the place I click with the mouse) so you can just farm them by walking in the zone.
You entirely skip over the in-game explanation that you will only see treasures if you walk really close to it, didn't you?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Seriously dude, I typed the name of the development team too quickly and it's messing with your head?
Poor thing, you must spend your day correcting everyone's mistakes here, but don't worry, I'll correct it and won't insult your great intelligence anymore.
Thanks dude, now I won't have to laugh at some1 who can't type the dev's 3 letter name in the same post they're trying to praise him.

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741 and sixart

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I just wanna say i want bang that MILF Carol as soon as possible. And Erica is hot AF.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I mean its not just about v12, but there was event for new inteligence point. Now MC have 2 and probably is better in searching.
You mean the MC's intellect is 100% accurate with this thread's brainpower ? NLT truely is a god among men

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes