StarRock

Jun 30, 2020
Nobody linked their save in about 3 months, doubt you'll get anything soon

Read above. Also getting to v07's content takes about 20-30 mins, surely you can cope with playing that long while you wait for no1 to give you their save ......
lost all data till .7012 coz of windows whole system reset. Anyway Thanks for replying :)

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
What are you talking about? I have not seen any bugs yet on Windows. Not sure about other platforms, but I will bet that 90% of players are on Windows.
On case sensitive system like Linux latest KS Hannah page return blank screen when play with character in costume. :( Reason because naming of video file not maintain upper and lower case as required. Elementary mistake obvious if play on case sensitive OS like Linux and should correct before release. Booty call number also wrong. Says 3 when should be 5. Some say number represent number of character telephone number obtained (3) but if like earlier game should relate to number of KS page found, each of which represent individual booty call made to girl/woman for sometime booty call not even counted until latest KS page viewed; phone and phone number are instruments to make booty call and KS page selected represents the booty call itself and not display properly in game.

Sloppy and lax programming without due care and attention I say.

If make game for multiple OS always should ensure is perfect when played on each OS before released. If game need not be perfect for 10% of non Windows players, you say, then should not be sold to non Windows players. (Only Linux player affected I think.) If game marketed for particular OS developer should ensure is as good or at least not worse than Windoze version always.(y) NLT Media studio should pull socks up for mistakes as above are novice mistake and should not be commit by professional developer for blatant obvious and instantly correctable. Sticking to particular chosen file/variable naming convention step in right direction I say. :LOL:

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
On case sensitive system like Linux latest KS Hannah page return blank screen when play with character in costume. :( Reason because naming of video file not maintain upper and lower case as required. Elementary mistake obvious if play on case sensitive OS like Linux and should correct before release. Booty call number also wrong. Says 3 when should be 5. Some say number represent number of character telephone number obtained (3) but if like earlier game should relate to number of KS page found, each of which represent individual booty call made to girl/woman for sometime booty call not even counted until latest KS page viewed; phone and phone number are instruments to make booty call and KS page selected represents the booty call itself and not display properly in game.

Sloppy and lax programming without due care and attention I say.

If make game for multiple OS always should ensure is perfect when played on each OS before released. If game need not be perfect for 10% of non Windows players, you say, then should not be sold to non Windows players. (Only Linux player affected I think.) If game marketed for particular OS developer should ensure is as good or at least not worse than Windoze version always.(y) NLT Media studio should pull socks up for mistakes as above are novice mistake and should not be commit by professional developer for blatant obvious and instantly correctable. Sticking to particular chosen file/variable naming convention step in right direction I say. :LOL:
I did give a warning about this waaay before anyone else... but that doesn't matter... what matters is whoever can't rename filenames can just suck ballz :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So for noodles and everyone else... this here is the current Mac version which will be available for a couple of hours... HOWEVER you decide if you eat up bandwith and don't do anything to make it spread this won't help too much :KEK:

BTW : tested just like before... if I can unpack it so can you... if you are a noodle that's on you ! ;)

Got this with the latest version.
View attachment 1660327
Noodles mixed with some sauce = Yummy...
Encrypted mixed with Decrypted = well you can see right ? :LOL:
Now all you have to do is to create a self made compressed version and continue with that one ! :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
I did give a warning about this waaay before anyone else... but that doesn't matter... what matters is whoever can't rename filenames can just suck ballz :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
No time to read many comments these days so miss yours and only make mine to explain bugs I mention to 44Tom. No one should need to fix any brand new product, Mr sexart, even if fix easy. (Change one letter to capital in this case.) If product supplied faulty manufacturer is to blame and accountable. I am one of few here that is Patreon supporter now so feel I have right to complain hereabouts and elsewhere and enjoy a moan sometime in a while. (y)

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
So for noodles and everyone else... this here is the current Mac version which will be available for a couple of hours... HOWEVER you decide if you eat up bandwith and don't do anything to make it spread this won't help too much :KEK:
Google Drive
BTW : tested just like before... if I can unpack it so can you... if you are a noodle that's on you ! ;)

Noodles mixed with some sauce = Yummy...
Encrypted mixed with Decrypted = well you can see right ? :LOL:
Now all you have to do is to create a self made compressed version and continue with that one ! :KEK:
Man what happened?!? This isn't you, who take possession of your account?!? Fight it and erase that link!!!!
They shall not download!!!:eek::KEK::KEK::KEK:
ZzG14e.gif

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
No time to read many comments these days so miss yours and only make mine to explain bugs I mention to 44Tom. No one should need to fix any brand new product, Mr sexart, even if fix easy. (Change one letter to capital in this case.) If product supplied faulty manufacturer is to blame and accountable. I am one of few here that is Patreon supporter now so feel I have right to complain hereabouts and elsewhere. (y)
Got no argument there... it's just you can see the problem... you already faced it... you know what to do ( since it's been told :LOL: ) and you rather go moping around but not fix it yourself ? :unsure::oops::rolleyes: Welcome to the life of a noodle then... :KEK: BTW : complaining is still on official channels and not on a pirate site ! ;)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Couple of hours... couple of hours... you better grab it while you still can ! ;):KEK: It WILL be limited afterwards...
Ah!Ah! Thank you for you kind offer my dearest Sir, but I learned from my mistakes and I can proudly say that my version is working, but if you need my help against the noodles for the future... You have my axe! ;) :KEK: :KEK:
gimli-yep.gif

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Ah!Ah! Thank you for you kind offer my dearest Sir, but I learned from my mistakes and I can proudly say that my version is working, but if you need my help against the noodles for the future... You have my axe! ;) :KEK: :KEK:
View attachment 1660364
It's not about it's working or not... noodles just can't find the energy to download shit for themselves... so creating it from Winblows is just out by default ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: Browsing around the folks who asked for permissions... Jesus fucking Christ how pathethic this is... DDs colleagues from Youtube are amongst them... this is just... pffft ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
It's not about it's working or not... noodles just can't find the energy to download shit for themselves... so creating it from Winblows is just out by default ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: Browsing around the folks who asked for permissions... Jesus fucking Christ how pathethic this is... DDs colleagues from Youtube are amongst them... this is just... pffft ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
Exactly, if they are so lazy it's their fault not yours, so to heck with them!
Give a man one bowl of rice and he will have to eat only for one day, teach him how to grew it and he will eat for his entire life, if I learned my lesson they can learn that as well, if not...Off with their head!!!
5OjR.gif

• Haha

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Exactly, if they are so lazy it's their fault not yours, so to heck with them!
Give a man one bowl of rice and he will have to eat only for one day, teach him how to grew it and he will eat for his entire life, if I learned my lesson they can learn that as well, if not...Off with their head!!!
View attachment 1660380
Wow ! Someone takes it to the extreme... :LOL: Although there is nothing else that I diagree with I just stick to ignore the requests... decapitatipns are quite messy you know :p:ROFLMAO: but as it seems no " hero " is amongst these hordes of noodles... or so it would seem :KEK: I'm quite eager to see the crying and whining AFTER the access gets revoked... but whoever has it definitely won't spread it :rolleyes:

• Haha

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Wow ! Someone takes it to the extreme... :LOL: Although there is nothing else that I diagree with I just stick to ignore the requests... decapitatipns are quite messy you know :p:ROFLMAO: but as it seems no " hero " is amongst these hordes of noodles... or so it would seem :KEK: I'm quite eager to see the crying and whining AFTER the access gets revoked... but whoever has it definitely won't spread it :rolleyes:
Only without a good blade..... ;) :KEK: :KEK:
200.gif
I wouldn't share it just on purpose...:BootyTime::BootyTime:

• Haha
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes