Hstrike

Apr 1, 2018
In case... o_O welp you haven't noticed at all... :LOL: replay the first 2 parts of the game... maybe read the text sometimes while jacking off :LOL: then MAYBE you shall find enlightment ! ;)

If english is not your forte then ignore the whole thing and don't do anything else just jack off constantly :KEK:
Dude, I read everything since the beginning and it still doesn't make sense she just said she help him buy a house But why should she? She's not even his stepmom and there are zero words about Heather adopting the Mc since when he was a kid.
And btw I'm not jacking off while playing stop assuming that I'm doing things like you.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Misinformation No. 2 for the day... Heather did not buy the house for Fuckface... :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
Too much of wanking can be behind this... although it's not surprising coming from IFs :p:ROFLMAO:
Dude, I read everything since the beginning and it still doesn't make sense she just said she help him buy a house But why should she? She's not even his stepmom and there are zero words about Heather adopting the Mc since when he was a kid.
Glad this popped up just now... so lemme ask you this... ever had a friend before or the concept is just alien to you since you are a hermit ?! :KEK: Go ahead on the incest thread !!! I see you are onto something ;):KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741 and Petzl

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Why da hell did Heather buy mc a house? she's not his mom
she isn't ... in the dialogue when they are first in the house shes says "get back to work, this house isn't going to pay for itself" ...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Just pointing out that ToN is now on Steam, if any of you duders wants to splurge $ for an older game most of us already finished

Jan 8, 2021
i found a kamasutra page for Erica in the church but the page is missing in the booty call event... there is no page in the room but she let me stay there, but sometime later on another Erica's call she kick me out because i dont have kamasutra pages.

:unsure:

i should also mention that i inserted the pin code obtained by a YT video and i also cheated with money. i dont know if that influenced the thing

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
i found a kamasutra page for Erica in the church but the page is missing in the booty call event... there is no page in the room but she let me stay there, but sometime later on another Erica's call she kick me out because i dont have kamasutra pages.

:unsure:

i should also mention that i inserted the pin code obtained by a YT video and i also cheated with money. i dont know if that influenced the thing
Nope :p
14%.png
Although if you used the cheat MOD now that's a whole different situation... in THAT case it could be very well be the reason... warning has been issued innit ? :p:LOL:

Seems like you folks still don't understand the difference between soft and hardcore cheating but oh well ! :rolleyes::KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
meh i just used a save editor for 10.000 ... i will try to start from beginning
Then it's something else... you can see and hopefully count it correctly how much did I cheat :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: Changing money variable is a cinch it could not be the reason for a KS fuck up... though now you better specify the changes correctly dunno what that has up it's sleaves but I always do it...

My first suspect would be the order of play... it had already issues not even once ! :LOL: Testing rocks \m/ :KEK: So stick to the order the game tells you to...

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
@sixart
I see it get mentioned so to clear things up, the cheat mod works fine. People just don't pay attention to the version they are using as you can't use old versions on the new updates. I put that in the op but its clear reading through this thread people don't read the op.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
@sixart
I see it get mentioned so to clear things up, the cheat mod works fine. People just don't pay attention to the version they are using as you can't use old versions on the new updates. I put that in the op but its clear reading through this thread people don't read the op.
Well I did not meant that warning actually but if you did put up one that's fine... I dunno if it works fine or not I'm not gonna use mods but that's up for every single individuals to decide... I just don't like the constant cry about it when ones game melted and the " what could possibly be the reason for that ??? :p " bullshit starts and goes through like wildfire :LOL: Oh yeah and people aren't just neglecting the OP they don't read in general sooo... :KEK:

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes