cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
All the uploaders of the android vanishing one by first official uploader then unofficial uploader i think aliens are kidnapping them
They are tired to update/upload the game every damn two weeks.

Either Android users finally learn how to port it themselves, switch over to JoiPlay, sup to dev or just wait until someone shares it.

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Booty call number also wrong. Says 3 when should be 5. Some say number represent number of character telephone number obtained (3) but if like earlier game should relate to number of KS page found, each of which represent individual booty call made to girl/woman for sometime booty call not even counted until latest KS page viewed; phone and phone number are instruments to make booty call and KS page selected represents the booty call itself and not display properly in game.
Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong...

Somebody needs to learn the definition of a Booty Call it seems.
Booty Call is the WOMAN. You are calling the woman. Calling her BOOTY to your bed so you can have sex.
You know what sex is, yes? :ROFLMAO:

The KS pages are the SEX POSITIONS.

You say that ToN had 60 Booty Calls?
Nope, it had 12, because there were 12 women (not including Evie).
ToN did however have a place in the bottom bar of the Soul Crystal/Empty Pocket that mentioned 60 pages, because that is what they are. PAGES!

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
But respect to him. He had a problem and went on and found the right sauce to his noodle. Much better than eating plain noodles and wait for someone to drop their sauce on their noodle.
You are what you eat - I am a lot of noodles - no harm in admitting that.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You are what you eat - I am a lot of noodles - no harm in admitting that.
Like denying would do any good for you :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
Why da hell did Heather buy mc a house?
In case... o_O welp you haven't noticed at all... :LOL: replay the first 2 parts of the game... maybe read the text sometimes while jacking off :LOL: then MAYBE you shall find enlightment ! ;)

If english is not your forte then ignore the whole thing and don't do anything else just jack off constantly :KEK:
Cool I got the mysterious key & I’m gonna stick it in Chloes snatch
Interesting... as you were ! :LOL:
Not gonna quote the whole thing it's pointless... I'm glad that not everyone lost their mind completely... This did not happen for the first time just WTF is this Booty Call - KS Page mixup ??? The crackpipe is on the loose ?! :eek::p

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021

Somebody needs to learn the definition of a Booty Call it seems.
Booty Call is the WOMAN. You are calling the woman. Calling her BOOTY to your bed so you can have sex.
You know what sex is, yes? :ROFLMAO:

The KS pages are the SEX POSITIONS.

You say that ToN had 60 Booty Calls?
Nope, it had 12, because there were 12 women (not including Evie).
ToN did however have a place in the bottom bar of the Soul Crystal/Empty Pocket that mentioned 60 pages, because that is what they are. PAGES!
Huh? Need counter in game to count to twelve for you? You make joke obvious. Almost enough finger on hands to do that! Need reminder of how many out of only twelve character MC can phone when glance at smartphone and can see? Pointless. And why not Booty Call number shown as 3/12 rather than 3/3 if you are correct? Make no sense. When character give her number to MC in game is signal that contact established not booty call: booty call cannot even happen without KS page. If look in movies folder every single video for each KS page begins with BC to stand for... you guessed it... non other than Booty Call. :whistle: Done and dusted. I rest my case. :) Will see 100% if I am correct if "Booty Call" number goes above twelve in four to six months, say, although to be honest don't really care one way or other although is fun to jape and josh about silliness while inactive which is rare these days. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Petzl

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Not gonna quote the whole thing it's pointless... I'm glad that not everyone lost their mind completely... This did not happen for the first time just WTF is this Booty Call - KS Page mixup ??? The crackpipe is on the loose ?! :eek::p
It's insane alright.

Huh? Need counter in game to count to twelve for you? You make joke obvious. Almost enough finger on hands to do that! Need reminder of how many out of only twelve character MC can phone when glance at smartphone and can see? Pointless. And why not Booty Call number shown as 3/12 rather than 3/3 if you are correct? Make no sense. When character give her number to MC in game is signal that contact established not booty call: booty call cannot even happen without KS page. If look in movies folder every single video for each KS page begins with BC to stand for... you guessed it... non other than Booty Call. :whistle: Done and dusted. I rest my case. :) Will see 100% if I am correct if "Booty Call" number goes above twelve in four to six months, say, although to be honest don't really care one way or other although is fun to jape and josh about silliness while inactive which is rare these days. :ROFLMAO:
You are a whole new breed of special.

The Booty Call is shown as 3/3 at the moment because we only have 3 numbers, it will go up one for each new phone number we get. You mentioned ToN before, so you should know that that is how the counter works, it only shows what you can access based on that particular release. If it showed the maximum number from the get-go you would have idiots everywhere asking why they can't find the other 59 Kamasutra Pages when they had only access to the first 2% of the game. NLT does not work that way.

If it was counting the Kamasutra Pages then it would show 5/5 at the moment. It is not a bug.
Look up the Kamasutra. It is a guide for sexual positions. It isn't a guide for Booty Calls.

I will keep an eye out for an apology in 4-6 months when you realise what people have been trying to explain to you. ;):ROFLMAO:

Only reason I am going harder on this than I should be is to attempt to stop the spread of misinformation which in turn would prevent more idiotic comments/questions being repeated. I'm finding the confusion people have to be hilarious.

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes